Males and Females

You live in fucking Prague. It's easy to get laid there. It isn't here. Christ it isn't here. Women are such fucking bitches. I don't think I'll be able to take another dry Summer. I'll have to do something.

Hooker? I mean, shit, I personally wouldn't do it, but if you're really that desperate...
Either that or you could deal with the bitchiness and improve your 'game'
As for me, though, I don't know
I moved to a new area so I've not a clue how the women are here and I am unsure of how things'll turn out within the next year

I started talking (a lot) with this one girl on OKC for the past few days and it seems like we have a lot in common. She wants to meet up in a week. I'm stoked! But this week is gonna take forever.

Hooker? I mean, shit, I personally wouldn't do it, but if you're really that desperate...
Either that or you could deal with the bitchiness and improve your 'game'
As for me, though, I don't know
I moved to a new area so I've not a clue how the women are here and I am unsure of how things'll turn out within the next year

Area is the thing. People in my area are mostly retards and I can't cope with women who can't hold conversation. All women from around here do is look terrified and try and coerce men into behaving in the correct manner for the specific square meter of the world they are stood in, in a really shallow, inane way, with extremely limited and poor usage of the English language. It's mostly unspoken communication (which I hate) and being anti-intellectual.

I don't really care. I don't completely trust the IQ test, anyway. Also, I think the concept of race is only good for humor and is pretty stupid otherwise.

Okay, I like to penetrate female genitalia by the voluntary movement of my own body. Btw, I'm eating a sandwich and it just got weird. Oh well, it's delicious.

Could be a veggie sandwich fwiw. Let's not discriminate on sandwiches now.

Edit: in b4 mort

I don't get how you can blame a gender for your problems without realizing that more energy is spent bitching about them and trying to fit them into imaginary boxes than engaging them as humans.