Males and Females

I seem to be having a great conversation with a fellow English graduate and world traveler. AND, she was the one to message me. Who da fuq does that? I just asked her out for drinks, so we shall see if she's down.

Oh, and she's not a Cyclops/Scylla/Monster, so that is pretty kewl too.

This guy just started talking to me and then saying I need more revealing profile pictures and shit. I pointed out I'm straight and his profile says he's straight...did't stop. Is this what it's like for women when guys hit on them?

Just wait until he starts asking for nudes and offers to buy you a Fleshlight as a bribe/payment

He tried to lure me into a threesome with his girlfriend. As if he's not gonna try to put his dick up my butt.

I'd totally do nudes for a fleshlight, though.

44658597.jpg

If I'm approaching a straight dude trying to get him to bang my girlfriend, I'd probably lead with the girlfriend. It was literally the last thing he said to me.

I've been hit on by other guys before. I've never had any desire to sleep with a guy. It does not bother me at all. I don't really care.

It's just more, hmm, you are not a potential mate, what are you.... obergene, african snail, possum... no male homosexual that I would go through if some butch lesbian spoke to me. Meh, you do not excite my sexuality, so eh.

I don't know if I could live with a woman who would never do anal or let me play with her feet, or give me a blowjob.

I'd totally do a threesome, but only MFF, not MMF

Honestly I'd do either one as long as there's no male on male contact. Accidental or casual contact...whatever, focus is still on the female.
tumblr_lqbmupXwWv1qmaa4ro1_500.gif

EDIT: And by contact I don't mean accidentally getting fucked in the ass. That's...um, not really what's supposed to happen

Anal is pretty overrated if you're the dude. It's like normal sex, except you have to be really careful and it smells bad.

I would do MMF. Not interested in guy-on-guy. Obviously MFF is the dream.

I kind of don't like discussing this stuff because nowadays I see the internet less as an anonymous thing for fun and more of some shitty eternal record of one's nature, for the counter- subversives to keep in stone for eternity.

I wouldn't do a threesome. I'm already the third wheel enough when I hang out with people. I'm definitely not experiencing that sexually.

I feel like I'd have trouble coming and it'd be awkward because I'd just be desperately railing some dude's girlfriend in front of him while he sits there limp-dicked and they both just want me to finish.

Or in the beginning, you're both unsure who goes first, but don't want to actually ask out loud.

What you do is put your erect cock near the dudes face and tell him to slob on it, then, once you cum in his mouth, you beat his ass and rail the fuck out of his girlfriend. Once that's done, you sleep away into the night, Dennis Reynolds style.