Males and Females

Metal culture is disgusting. I recommend keeping that shit in the closet and living the rest of your days as an emasculated, church-going family dad.

I don't dress up like a metalhead either (I guess I'm not one..?). Long hair is fucking annoying and I like white t shirts and shirts and shit. Why would you want to become Ned Flanders though?

When I see a fat girl in black clothes and all those piercing in her fat face I'm automatically not interested in hearing her bullshit. Those are the people that smoke weed and pretend that everything is fine. I don't trust them. Why do you have all that shit on your face? No wait, I don't fucking care.

There was once this fat angry girl outside of one of my classes, waiting for her own to begin, and every day it'd be a new Necrovore or Blasphemy or Sabbat hoodie. Her parents had to have paid for all that merch. Disgusting. The most attractive metal person I've ever seen was this guy with short blonde hair and Ray-Ban sunglasses, massively ripped and with a cocky smile, looking like Duke Nukem or something, but with an Unquestionable Presence t-shirt. I wanted to suck his dick right then and there.

There was once this fat angry girl outside of one of my classes, waiting for her own to begin, and every day it'd be a new Necrovore or Blasphemy or Sabbat hoodie. Her parents had to have paid for all that merch. Disgusting. The most attractive metal person I've ever seen was this guy with short blonde hair and Ray-Ban sunglasses, massively ripped and with a cocky smile, looking like Duke Nukem or something, but with an Unquestionable Presence t-shirt. I wanted to suck his dick right then and there.

Did you at least approach him with your little boner and told him about how you like Atheist or something?

On topic. I love my neighbor. She lives downstairs and I see her sometimes. Today she had those little shorts. I said hello and she held the door for me. I looked like a village shit in my flip-flops going outside to fucking buy some olives for my pizza. She must think there's something wrong with my head or something.

I should buy some old skull white sneakers and pull the full-on village thrash metal 80's style look. That will give my dirty zero shit-giving a lovable face. Chick will smile at me until I finally tell her she's my favorite little round-butted neighbor and that I want to fuck that butt all day. We will listen to Forced Entry or Sacred Reich or something and fall in romantic 80's love. (No.)

Instead of walking up and down in a hall way, listening to 80s pop on an early walkman, with spandex leggings on, like in every shit film ever.

Instead of walking up and down in a hall way, listening to 80s pop on an early walkman, with spandex leggings on, like in every shit film ever.

Hey JAGE let's do something 80's when you're around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like, let's smoke a ton of weed outside and then go to a fucking video disco in Futurum and hit on clueless teenager chicks.

Just watch Videodrome. It's ridiculously good, absolutely brilliant, no one has seen it and it's ultra 80s, even featuring betamax cassettes prominently. Don't read the plot though, or wonder that it looks shitty, just watch it straight off the bat. It's better than the matrix.

Just watch Videodrome. It's ridiculously good, absolutely brilliant, no one has seen it and it's ultra 80s, even featuring betamax cassettes prominently. Don't read the plot though, or wonder that it looks shitty, just watch it straight off the bat. It's better than the matrix.

I've seen it. :)

Body Double is even more 80s but it's less good. They Live is maybe a bit better than Videodrome, but it's more a send off to 50s style films, with other elements, incidentally made in the 80s, than an especially "80s" film.

Body Double is even more 80s but it's less good. They Live is maybe a bit better than Videodrome, but it's more a send off to 50s style films, with other elements, incidentally made in the 80s, than an especially "80s" film.

I'll watch They Live tonight then. Haven't seen that one.

TheyLive1.jpg

Did you at least approach him with your little boner and told him about how you like Atheist or something?

On topic. I love my neighbor. She lives downstairs and I see her sometimes. Today she had those little shorts. I said hello and she held the door for me. I looked like a village shit in my flip-flops going outside to fucking buy some olives for my pizza. She must think there's something wrong with my head or something.

I should buy some old skull white sneakers and pull the full-on village thrash metal 80's style look. That will give my dirty zero shit-giving a lovable face. Chick will smile at me until I finally tell her she's my favorite little round-butted neighbor and that I want to fuck that butt all day. We will listen to Forced Entry or Sacred Reich or something and fall in romantic 80's love. (No.)
really.gif

You sure seem eager to fuck again for someone who said he was pretty much done with women just a month ago. C'mon, make up your mind, son...

You sure seem eager to fuck again for someone who said he was pretty much done with women just a month ago. C'mon, make up your mind, son...

How about fuck you? I don't even know what you're referring to. I've always liked the neighbor chick.

Another update from the unwatchable romcom that is my life.

So that girl broke up with me because she's too busy and we're too far apart. We're still pretty into each other, but I'm considering other options. I don't wait around. If we can meet up, that's great. If not, there are other women out there. But Jesus, so many okcupid profiles are the same vague shit. I'm going to make a drinking game out of it. I guess I'll try talking to people in person, but my small town doesn't have very many people. I could always go to a bar to find someone to fuck, but I lack money right now and generally don't find women that participate in casual sex to be attractive (not merely for that fact, but various traits it tends to come with in my experience). Oh well.