Males and Females

Jage is fucked in the head.

So I'm hanging with my friends this weekend and getting drunk. I'm sorta hesitant as I hope my drunk slutty friend doesnt try to get on me. Ive never cheated and I'm not starting now. I'm also not putting up with "you should dump her" and "I really want to suck your dick/bang you" all night. :lol:

I hate bro handshakes between friends. What's the fucking point. I'm tired of telling people how retarded it is so I usually just go along but I hate it.

Me and my main bro have an awesome and elaborate broshake. If you and your tightest bro don't have a custom greeting there's something wrong.

Jage is fucked in the head.

So I'm hanging with my friends this weekend and getting drunk. I'm sorta hesitant as I hope my drunk slutty friend doesnt try to get on me. Ive never cheated and I'm not starting now. I'm also not putting up with "you should dump her" and "I really want to suck your dick/bang you" all night. :lol:

Shit, let me fly out to Canada and hang with you so you can throw her on me. I'll let her suck my dick for a marginal fee.

My date cancelled on me for tonight, but we already rescheduled for tomorrow, so I guess that's not a bad sign?

Not till she cancels on you tomorrow.

PIN-FOREVERALONE-01.jpg

I had dates for Monday and Tuesday, but I cancelled on one and the other cancelled on me. Rescheduled both, now I have dates on Wednesday and Thursday.

HamburgerBoy's gonna be really sweet with your dick and after you're gonna cum instead of cleaning it he'll stick his body to yours and wait until the cum dries out and he'll whisper words of love to you. It's gonna be your secret little ritual.

Yeah that should teach her a lesson!

EDIT: You should probably cancel on her twice now so she sees you're on top of things.

This is like that episode of Seinfeld where George preemptively breaks up with a hottie and unwittingly gains the upper hand.

I learn everything I know from Seinfeld.

What in the fuck? I think this girl is pulling a George on me. She fucking cancelled again. I guess she was sent home from work with a high fever. She did say that she'd "love the chance to try again and meet up" once she gets better. Shitty. Not sure if she is genuine or just trying to ditch me or something.