Males and Females

Am I the only person that hates dimples? It's like cellulite of the face.

You're weird. I loves them but only if the face isn't all fat. Sometimes the cheeks try this cuteness override with your mind and at that point it's more of a caricature than anything. No girl.

Messaged this chick on okcupid who replied telling me it troubled her that I was over fifteen and still like Anthem by Ayn Rand. I enjoyed the story and it impacted me in positive ways. Fuck me, right? So I told her I'm not looking for a reply from her, but had to let her know it troubled me that she gets troubled by other people liking things because of her conception of them.

Sounds like a troubling development.

I exchanged like 2 messages with a girl like a month ago, then she stopped replying. She messaged me recently saying she didn't get my message and asking for a second chance. I said sure and then she never said anything...I don't fucking understand people.

She texted back. It's all good. Taking her to an Italian place on Friday. Speaking of which, anyone know any good Italian places in Boston?

I want some fucking veal parmesian.

Just search a few restaurants in the North End. Quattro, Aria, Fiore, Lucca, Mamma Maria are just a few good/great ones; but check menus online because some can get expensive.

I used to live in the North End, my wife and I tried out several places there.

Went with Panza because it's fancy enough but cheap. The North End was my first thought, because that's where you get good cannoli.

Sounds like a troubling development.

I used to cower away from people being judgmental and take it super personally, so calling someone out on judgmental action is a huge triumph for me.

I exchanged like 2 messages with a girl like a month ago, then she stopped replying. She messaged me recently saying she didn't get my message and asking for a second chance. I said sure and then she never said anything...I don't fucking understand people.

There could be loads of reasons. She could be desperate and afraid of her own desperation, asking for chances and not taking them when given to her out of fear of screwing them up. Or maybe she met another guy.

I don't give a fraction of a shit. There are plenty of more interesting people to talk to. I've completely stopped replying when women send me one-line messages.

^
2u5yhad.gif

I'm having the opposite situation. The girl I'm with is constantly texting me. Constantly. And when I take a few hours off from texting she's telling me that I'm not paying enough attention to her. Fuck these bitches.

Nah, the last stage is both of you sewn together in an embrace inside of a safe underneath the Sahara where nothing will find you and pull you apart.