Males and Females

In DC there's an Ethiopian community. Damn. It's like all the sexy in Africa just went there.

Dude. No matter how faggy you get, you're at least not listening to Indie Pop love songs.

Posting song lyrics on facebook to express feelings = faggotry.

EDIT: I would gladly engrave the lyrics on a huge dildo and stick it up in the ass of everyone who does that. Why do you fucking have to post some hidden messages? Nobody cares. If you want to let people know about how you feel, why don't you just post "I'M FUCKING SICK AS FUCK OF YOU, JENNY, I HATE YOUR ASS".

Or:

Why don't you let me fuck you. Please. Once. I will be 10x more desperate after we have sex and you stop talking to me because it sucked, but I just want my cock inside you. I want you to look at me while I put it there, anxiously waiting for the entire thing to be inside of you and, Jenny, I want to see your eyes while I'm doing all of this. Beatiful, beautiful eyes.

Facebook is basically Myspace with an audience.

Edit: This girl I kinda like (and likes me back) was talking about dying her hair and I said "you're like Ramona Flowers." If she asks "so are you Scott?" I will be very tempted to say "no, I'm Stephen Stills. I watch the whole fucking thing."

I got laid again with a different woman last night(I guess you could count this morning too lol). I met her through friends and met her last Sunday and made out with her. And last night, on our 2nd date, I was able to fuck her by making out and pushing the limit on things(ie. rubbing around her thighs, fingering her in her pants, etc...) I don't think she planned on fucking me at first, based on her attitude, but it's fun to break the resistance. She ending up spending the night(not planned), and I fucked her 2 more times up until 5 AM. lol I still can't cum though. I think she loves me and I like hanging out with her, so I'll keep on seeing her, though I am a little bit wary about the whole relationship titles things. Not sure.

<GIRL I HAVE A MAJOR CRUSH ON> went from being "single" to "it's complicated."

Fuck my life. :erk:
I remember those things, depressing times. Just look for other women and keep in mind that getting emotional over a girl you're not with is not a good thing. Crushes can be rough!

I went out with my cousin and his friends last night because it was his birthday. I hooked up with a girl and went back to her place.

The sex was terrible. I mean... I've had some bad sex before, but fuck this was boring. She kinda just laid there and let me do all the work, I made her climax in like less than 10 minutes, then fell asleep after that. Then she decided to rape me again this morning, same thing happened.

I know I'm not calling her again.

I got laid again with a different woman last night(I guess you could count this morning too lol). I met her through friends and met her last Sunday and made out with her. And last night, on our 2nd date, I was able to fuck her by making out and pushing the limit on things(ie. rubbing around her thighs, fingering her in her pants, etc...) I don't think she planned on fucking me at first, based on her attitude, but it's fun to break the resistance. She ending up spending the night(not planned), and I fucked her 2 more times up until 5 AM. lol I still can't cum though. I think she loves me and I like hanging out with her, so I'll keep on seeing her, though I am a little bit wary about the whole relationship titles things. Not sure.

.........huh?

Cool story bro.

Ugh, chinagirl made my life difficult again tonight. It's bad enough to play that game, but to continue doing it after a guy's confessed his feelings to you... come on.

It seems i'm still waiting to have some kind of "real" conversation with her, which she deftly postpones so she can continue to string me along in her circle of admirers. I might need to get away from her... :(

Oh I remember the times when Derek was a pathetic virgin but he grew up and now he fucks sexy whores (for free). Sincerely I thought he would be the last man on this forum to get laid as even I was a virgin when I joined the forum, hell, it was a fucking long time ago. I registered on this forum from my grandmother's computer eating fucking penne. I remember there were many people complaining about the absence of sex in their life, but he was just the most peculier. At that time, he would write a page long paragraph about coming up to a woman and saying hi. Now he just comes by sometimes to make us know about his bitches. He doesn't have time for you fucking virgins. He fucks. The occurence of sex in his life is casting a demoralizing shadow on your incapability.

facken chinese. a chinese girl crushed my soul way back in first year college by choosing a my pals over me. that bitch was one of the catalysts that made me who i am today though, so i am thankful in a way

So now you only date aryans to spite all of those yellow sluts?