Males and Females

I was joking because what he said sounded like an Ananth post. I know he's an Armenian living in Lebanon.

Do you know where Pardubice is without googling it?

this is the girl i've been screwing lately
1-Copy.jpg

she's a former model and is 6 feet tall (i'm only 5'9 lol). here's a lousy picture (it was dark and i had to brighten it)
tif-1.jpg

actually, she was the one in the ass licking picture from many pages back

even though she is most likely a prostitute getting paid to have sex with you, she is one hell of a sexy female none the less.

so ya I just realized my issues with women will be resolved once I stop smoking weed and take control of my marijuana addiction :/

and you guys are probably thinking; duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I kind of wish I was still with my ex now. There was no follow up with beer boobs girl. The ex really was a sweet chick.

about meeting up in Prague, on which dates will most of you guys be there? can i crash at someone's place or share a hotel? ;) so there's more money for ho's!

edit: also, she listens to underground metal, classical, darkwave and post-punk, and good electronic music. Can't beat that, put a ring on it, etc., etc.

If a girl ever said "Pagan Altar, Bach, Dead Can Dance, and Kraftwerk" in the same couple of sentences I'd have to marry her right there.

Of course, it was just a simple typo. I'm like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys at times. my brain doesn't learned things as easily as some people.

Last edited by a moderator:
about meeting up in Prague, on which dates will most of you guys be there? can i crash at someone's place or share a hotel? ;) so there's more money for ho's!

Well we were planning to go to OEF which is 12., 13., 14. July with Grant and hang out in Prague sometime during the week before that. My place is not available for sleepovers and other dirty stuff though.

Also, I'd prefer going to pubs/bars over paying for whores. I would be up to meet you here as last time I wasn't here. Also, apparently JAGE is here but he would punch me or drown me IRL as I said too many bad things to him on the interwebz.