Males and Females

zabu of nΩd;10410774 said:
What if a couple is only in it for sex and companionship, and has better things to do with the rest of their lives than waste their partner's time with "romantic adventures" that have no major impact on the above?

What are you talking about? Have you been drinking the cough syrup? I never said "romantic adventures" are required for anything, only that said sex and companionship (or no sex for asexual people) shouldn't be "boring" in the sense that they don't enjoy it.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

there's alot of straight men and lesbians that think the pic i posted is sexy

and if it's not photoshopped, this girl prolly hangs out with gay guys and straight girls who are uber-jealous of her "epic boobs"

also
whether or not you think that the boobs that i posted are sexy or gross, they might not be photoshopped
has anyone here seen keisha evans???
http://www.google.com/search?q=keis...m82wXE5ICQDA&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAw&biw=1366&bih=667

My story so far.

Since starting work, my social life has been pretty on and off until recently where it kinda got a bit of a boost when I bumped into a bunch of friends that I hadn't seen in ages. Sure, I haven't had a steady run for sex but I've been enjoying the single life, indulging in a fairly hedonistic lifestyle.

Either way, a girl (let's call her M) that disappeared off overseas after high school recently came back to Perth and we managed to catch up. We never really spoke in high school, but there was always a mutual respect for each other (not to mention, she's really pretty and has an AMAZING singing voice, massive turn on :D). I start noticing indicators of interest from her while we get to know each other. One day, M invited a whole lot of us out for a catch up session where I also bumped into a girl I used to date a decade ago (let's call her C), who has a 6 year old kid (not mine). Anyway, I went home with C that night... Silly I know.

M and I get to know each other a little bit more over time while with friends (C doesn't come along because she isn't close with them), and also alone with each other. While this happens, I get the feeling that M is wary of my extremely flirty nature, while I learn that she also has feelings for another guy. The next night, we go out clubbing, I managed to make out with M, nothing more. M tells me she was surprised but it felt very pleasant.

Now, I know I can really play my cards right and get into a relationship with her, because I do really like her, but I know she would be very wary about getting into one with me. At the same time, I'm pretty content with being a selfish single guy with the world at my finger tips, but I do somehow get lonely because I live alone and I get kinda fed up with coming home to a cold bed every night.

TL: DR version:
I like M and I think M likes me but is paranoid because she knows I slept with C and I flirt with any girl that's above average in looks. And I can't decide if I want to be with someone or not.

tumblr_ma0r8wGtBE1qdgto5o1_500.jpg

My story so far.

Since starting work, my social life has been pretty on and off until recently where it kinda got a bit of a boost when I bumped into a bunch of friends that I hadn't seen in ages. Sure, I haven't had a steady run for sex but I've been enjoying the single life, indulging in a fairly hedonistic lifestyle.

Either way, a girl (let's call her M) that disappeared off overseas after high school recently came back to Perth and we managed to catch up. We never really spoke in high school, but there was always a mutual respect for each other (not to mention, she's really pretty and has an AMAZING singing voice, massive turn on :D). I start noticing indicators of interest from her while we get to know each other. One day, M invited a whole lot of us out for a catch up session where I also bumped into a girl I used to date a decade ago (let's call her C), who has a 6 year old kid (not mine). Anyway, I went home with C that night... Silly I know.

M and I get to know each other a little bit more over time while with friends (C doesn't come along because she isn't close with them), and also alone with each other. While this happens, I get the feeling that M is wary of my extremely flirty nature, while I learn that she also has feelings for another guy. The next night, we go out clubbing, I managed to make out with M, nothing more. M tells me she was surprised but it felt very pleasant.

Now, I know I can really play my cards right and get into a relationship with her, because I do really like her, but I know she would be very wary about getting into one with me. At the same time, I'm pretty content with being a selfish single guy with the world at my finger tips, but I do somehow get lonely because I live alone and I get kinda fed up with coming home to a cold bed every night.

TL: DR version:
I like M and I think M likes me but is paranoid because she knows I slept with C and I flirt with any girl that's above average in looks. And I can't decide if I want to be with someone or not.

This sounds like that lonely guy syndrome where they have this sudden urge to get a girlfriend, beat off, and then say to themselves, "What was I thinking?! Fuck that, single it is!"

You know the motto breh: make money, fuck bitches. :kickass:

The ex came over lastnight and we talked from 9:30 to 4:00
Im not going to say I still love her, but there are some huge feelings still going on. It ended poorly (all my fault) I broke her heart, blah blah.
Anyways. She knows the FB (we all work together :zombie: ) I've been with the past few months.
So we talked about that shit too. The FB has 3 kids and some baggage. I dont exactly want anything longterm with her. The sex is awesome, but that's basically all we do. The FB is really into me (I know, hard to believe) and I dont know what to do.

The ex is having problems with her relationship also. So told him she needed space.
Anyways, I would love to get back with this chick. Make the shit I screwed up right.

I could have EASILY taken her into my bedroom, she wanted it! But I couldnt bring myself to do it. Im not a total asshole after all.

How the fuck do I go about all this? It's pretty crazy and driving me insane!

End things with the FB, and do nothing else. That will send the ex a clear message louder than any persuasive words on your part. It will prove to her that you value her more than sex.

This sounds like that lonely guy syndrome where they have this sudden urge to get a girlfriend, beat off, and then say to themselves, "What was I thinking?! Fuck that, single it is!"

You know the motto breh: make money, fuck bitches. :kickass:

Yup, pretty much man. I'm pretty comfortable with where I'm at now, I know I shouldn't be looking to get myself in a relationship. I have to admit though, it does get kinda tiring chasing tail all the time. :p

What are you talking about? Have you been drinking the cough syrup? I never said "romantic adventures" are required for anything, only that said sex and companionship (or no sex for asexual people) shouldn't be "boring" in the sense that they don't enjoy it.
My apologies for using a confusing term. By "romantic adventures" i was referring to what i have quoted below, which i believe you referred to as "activities":
zabu of nΩd;10408700 said:
getaway vacations, sightseeing, movies, clubbing, board games, various hobbies / group activities, etc.
I'm not sure if you think a relationship can be satisfying without "activities", or if it's enough if just the sex remains interesting, but since you're starting to make personal attacks then maybe it's time to drop the subject.