Males and Females

I'll post a picture tomorrow so long as SS does not decide to put boobs on it. :V LUL

Also, I've failed, GMD. I have failed. I've succumbed to her devil tricks. We'll see where this goes.

there's a girl that's in love with me
she loves sex and [i really don't want to be too graphic here]
she's in love with me because i'm awesome in bed
how do i tell this girl that she's horrible in bed??
i don't want to hurt her feelings, i just want better sex

got a date with some girl I had one previous date with last year. I don't find her massively hot, but we really get on and I need a social life.

Girlfriend and I are on a break. Not sure if we'll get back together. Her depression has gotten to the point where it's causing her to constantly lash out at me, and I can't deal with it anymore. If she can get help and reach some level of emotional stability maybe we can work things out, but for now this needs to stop. Really not happy about it, as I love her very much.

Girlfriend and I are on a break. Not sure if we'll get back together. Her depression has gotten to the point where it's causing her to constantly lash out at me, and I can't deal with it anymore. If she can get help and reach some level of emotional stability maybe we can work things out, but for now this needs to stop. Really not happy about it, as I love her very much.

That sucks a lot. Sorry to hear it. Totally not either of your faults.

I know this situation way too well. My fiance and I have been together for three years and she's pushed s to the brink so many times. Well her depression has anyway. It just sucks and I wish there was an easy way to fix it or something More positive I can say.

there's a girl that's in love with me
she loves sex and [i really don't want to be too graphic here]
she's in love with me because i'm awesome in bed
how do i tell this girl that she's horrible in bed??
i don't want to hurt her feelings, i just want better sex

Are these bad lyrics?

so 6 months later whatever happened with um......yoda.....ya i think it was master yoda.

k be back in 6 months to see the response.

Mizzou girl? Actually, we've been considering forming a long-distance relationship. I plan on seeing her again this winter break.

Kinda strange that you brought that up considering only recently we've been thinking this way.

So the ex has barely said a word to me since getting back with her. So I dumped her. I doubt she'll even care; as strangely, I don't really even care much. :S

But haha, posting an update so GMD can make fun of me. Do your würst. ;)

4 days. But she literally barely said two words to me in that timespan, so I peaced out. She bitched and whined about wanting me back, then gave me the cold shoulder. I firmly believe she ain't well.