Males and Females

meeting a purdy lady tomorrow. i hope i get to see her more than once, for a change. So sick of awkward bullshit dates.

bring printouts of your posts here she'll totally give you a handie in the bathroom once she reads 'em

I should tell her I'm "submissive" and bring her a strap on. Then I'll ask her if she'll fuck other dudes in front of me and put me in baby diapers. That will work right? That's what tumblr told me.

I should tell her I'm "submissive" and bring her a strap on. Then I'll ask her if she'll fuck other dudes in front of me and put me in baby diapers. That will work right? That's what tumblr told me.

Gimp.gif

On a depressing note, I think I'm going to kill off this current "relationship" or whatever the fuck it is. I spent the night with him last weekend. That morning waking up next to him was lonely and depressing and made me realize NOTHING will ever come out of this thing. I can do better. I need a man with a nice butt who will appreciate me. :)

I broke it off Thursday night. Dude was totally not getting it yesterday, so I had to practically spell it out for him, how he can't give me the things I want, the empty feeling, etc.
One day he says a relationship is not something he wants, then last night tells me having a committed thing is "something he's been considering" :lol: what the hell? So, I'm done. He is crazy.

My girlfriend is still in Auschwitz and I lost contact with her. I hope she returns eventually, I mean, I think it doesn't work the way it used to...., right?

I admit I have a weakness for women. Especially the caring, happy, friendly, energetic type. Keep on talking about your crazy life and I'm a happy man! If we can cuddle up afterwards, even better!

But I also like Black Metal sometimes. Few women seem to do it though.

SatS

Women like butts. For the same reason we like them. It's an aesthetic thing.

But women don't fuck men from behind, unless they are the ones doing the penetrating with a strap-on dildo, which is not the usual scenario. Furthermore, I like a nice ass that I can spank; it seems like more women would like to be spanked than to be the one doing the spanking. In light of this, it makes perfect sense that a domme would value a man with a nice ass. Otherwise, it's just not going to be as important to straight women as it is to straight men.