Males and Females

Congratulations man! Where and how did you pop the question?

at home with a pot roast in the slow cooker...not even joking. Bitches love pot roast.

I had originally planned to take her out to dinner, but she cancelled because of a paper she's working on. So I made her favorite meal and threw some special beers in the fridge. Easy peasy. Now to save money. Ugh

5f6e7d41175e9448feb29fe5a69ecc3d886dd32164958193b5339a2fa91ea5e9.jpg

So are you going to stick around after the wedding or are you going to disappear like the others from here who got married (Evil, GR, etc)?

It must be nice married to a hot frau lein with dirndl and stein in hand. It would be funny if she demanded you accept pegging and worship her feet.

Long story short, I'm a free man again. She was being ignorant and called me everything but a human being, so I told her she can start looking for a new place. I pay our rent, and our internet, so I have no qualms about my reaction.

I still live with her, which is going to be ultra-shitty, especially since her and I share a bed and bedroom. But I'm hoping she will eventually either:
–Stop being ignorant, and apologize
–Or move out.

Her and I were getting into arguments over (imo) trivial things.

I ask her politely every now and then to stop doing a specific thing* as yes, I do have OCD and some specific actions bother me immensely (and yes, I do actually attempt to be polite, I'm not stretching the truth here; I believe my exact phrasing this time was "I'm not meaning to be rude, but when I say 'don't', please don't"), and this usually ends up with her going "you fucking bitch all the time, you treat me like shit, you always fucking complain, you're just a fucking dick and I'm done with you".

When I attempted to interject, to try and explain that I was not meaning to be rude, and that all I wanted was for her not to do that one thing, she pretty much shushed me and went on to call me everything but a human being.

This led me to say "if you seriously think I'm the one treating you like shit right now, you are delusional and need help" out of anger, so I stormed off.

This happens often, this is just one of the rare times I stood up for myself. Normally she is great, but every now and then, it's like she has a sanity switch that she simply switches off.

How's that for the full story?

*For example, leaving prints on things, touching my possessions without asking me, bringing drinks into the bedroom, etc. Shit bothers me. I can't control it but it does.