Males and Females

Jageagent doesn't like anyone except white Europeans. Ignore him.

Some people just aren't interested in pursuing sex or dating. There's nothing wrong with that, and it might change one day.

Derek, that sucks. What did you tell her? It's hard to contain your emotions sometimes but usually a man who wears his heart on his sleeve like that looks weak or overeager.

I think I said what I said in a bit of an offensive way, so for that I appologise. I did basically also admit to not having a clue anyway.

I've had girls that hinted at marriage,etc.. in my late teens around the same age and wish would have just married them, but it might have something to do with the shit I am in now. At the time it freaked me out.

And side note. A bunch of things are going to be spilled. I've fucking had it.

WAIF's "we had sex twice today" posts are clearly too important to be contained within a single thread.
Sorry. I kind of spend almost all my free time with her (not really healthy, I know), so when I talk about What Am I Doing This Moment sometimes sex comes up. I apologize to the folks who aren't getting any, and will confine any mention of sex or women in general to this thread.
Incidentally, PEARL NECKLACE MOTHERFUCKERS.

I've whined countless times about my girlfriends all getting married etc in this thread but it is still bothering me. They move in with their fiances/husbands etc and then magically have NO TIME to hang out and then "I" becomes "we." Not everyone does this obviously but a lot of them do. Or they date clingy people who monopolize their time. Or in the worst case, they move out of state to live with their husbands/fiances. I'm happy for their happiness but I guess I feel sort of betrayed.

I think I do a fine job of balancing my time between my boyfriend and my friends and I wish other people were better at it.

The obvious solution is "make more single girlfriends."

Jageagent doesn't like anyone except white Europeans. Ignore him.

Some people just aren't interested in pursuing sex or dating. There's nothing wrong with that, and it might change one day.

Derek, that sucks. What did you tell her? It's hard to contain your emotions sometimes but usually a man who wears his heart on his sleeve like that looks weak or overeager.
I've been too affectionate with her. I thought I had confirmation that she liked me, but I don't know. I honestly think she did, but won't admit it. I told her that I haven't found any women in my area that I liked talking to more than her and that she meant a lot to me, and that she looked nice and exotic also.
And I ended up asking her if she felt similar about me, and she said she just liked me as a friend.
It's a life lesson. I feel so bad for being stupid with her.
But I'm determined to become more of a man and to quit being affectionate with women, quit being emotionally driven, and not care. It'll be difficult, but I intend on fulfilling this.