Males and Females

I don't think the average human in a civilised society fits the description for either Alpha, Beta or Omega male.

You mean chicks willing to make out or play show and tell was through the roof.

Haha. Nah I didn't get any action in high school until my last year.

And yeah. There is nothing to be proud of about being a beta male. There are many types of alpha, you don't just have to be a chest-beater.

sloughfeg - not the worst problem you could have, ehehehe. Just date both of them until you figure out which one you like better. If you're sleeping with them then of course they are going to get attached! also thanks for the compliment ^_^

Who really even gives a crap about that alpha and beta stuff? Excessively self-conscious wimps, that's who.

The lord Jesus Christ had anal sex with his mother when he was three years of age at the command of YHWH. It wasn't so much consensual as it was the whore-bag shoving her kids head up her ass.

Here is a picture of said event.

Whore.png

I have talked about how I have a crush on Devourment chick. Should I call her or something? I have never called her even though we have something of a history together I guess. How does that work? I can't explain. I'm too drunk. Seriously, should I call Devourment chick? Keep in mind that my ex-gf is sort of falling in love with me again (no, actually, she's always been in love with me, she's just suspicious about the viability of a relationship between us.) I really want to hang out with Devourment chick but it would be weird calling her because I've never called her. I think she would be surprised about it. I shouldn't do it probably. I should probably just keep to myself.

Go for it, it's better to have loved or lived or whatever the fuck it is.

Don't be a bitch.

A girl in class started talking to me today because of my Cradle of Filth- Damnation and a Day shirt. That was nice. Wearing metal t-shirts isn't such a negative aspect of talking with women all the time afterall. I've started getting to know some younger girls at my college,(a little group) and I'm just trying to develop rapport with them for now. I have no need to rush into anything now. Though I did voice chat with a girl a couple nights ago that I hadn't talked to in 6 months. Time is such a great creator of attraction. :p

Omega (usually rendered ω-male) is an antonym used to refer to the lowest caste of the hierarchical society. An omega is subordinated to all others in the community. The omega is commonly the last allowed to eat

There is this girl I met last week through one of my friends, my friend obviously said few things about me before she met me. Anyway, she kept smiling the whole time she was talking to me, till I told her that I'm 22 years old which makes me one year younger than her, I seriously didn't know that girls care about age that much. I'm gonna talk to her again later on, I really like her and she is very beautiful and my friend told me that she once saw my pic and said that I look cute, but I just think that the age difference is kinda of a turn off for her.