Males and Females

I am laughing so hard and loud at this page. It is SO FULL OF WIN. Valerie, a gazillion points to you for getting in a "ur fat" dig at Ozzman. Saparmurat, a gazillion points for "Srontgorrth" comment.

I'm with Draele on this one. Halfway between 1 and 2. 1 isn't too skinny but she has Courtney Love hips. 2 has cankles, gross.

Edit: I didn't realize there was another page. This is fascinating, I've been in Japan so long I just assumed every dude likes twiggy chicks with small T&A.

Saparmurat you're definitely wrong about healthy appetite and colon full of poop and anal.

I am laughing so hard and loud at this page. It is SO FULL OF WIN. Valerie, a gazillion points to you for getting in a "ur fat" dig at Ozzman. Saparmurat, a gazillion points for "Srontgorrth" comment.

I'm with Draele on this one. Halfway between 1 and 2. 1 isn't too skinny but she has Courtney Love hips. 2 has cankles, gross.

Edit: I didn't realize there was another page. This is fascinating, I've been in Japan so long I just assumed every dude likes twiggy chicks with small T&A.

Saparmurat you're definitely wrong about healthy appetite and colon full of poop and anal.

Didn't realize the cankles until you mentioned it. :bah:

Um, no, these are cankles:

f4a7d3a650f150b5062fe01bf85f8087.jpg

:puke:

No, he's this big asian dude that I've known since high school. We were friends for a while, but then every time we hung out he'd keep trying to touch my cooter, and telling my best friend he should fuck me. He became a total creeper. One night we got drunk and he asked me if he ate me out, if I would reciprocate it by giving him head...and I never spoke to him again.

You and aug are friends? XD

The cankles thing is just me being catty and excessively observant. Truth be told I don't have much going for me body-wise except having small ankles and petite feet, so that's probably why I noticed.

Way to fish for compliments laura :rolleyes:

It wasn't a fish so much as me pointing out the truth which is that I am fine looking but nothing really stands/sticks out except my awesome ankles and feet. When placed in a competitive pool with chicks who have awesome gravity defying boobs and round butts, I gotta get jabs in where I can!