Males and Females

Of course. I'm an antichrist fortunately born in Europe so my parents didn't let docs mutilate my genitals for no reason just because of some absurd belief in silly fairytale bullshit. Get over it.

Dude, I'm Swedish. Us guys normally don't get cut unless it's for medical reasons, which was my case, i.e. too tight. Shoulda saved the piece of skin for posterity, but on the other hand, I think they would have denied me that.

Cronopio is Swedish. Don't they have foreskins too?

Totally missed this. See above. Not only do we have foreskins (at least most of us), we have winter five months a year too! And we get thrown out of EVERY nightclub ever if we keep our eyes closed longer than two seconds.

DD: With your despair/hating existence levels you might as well just fling yourself into unknown romantic feelings with reckless abandon. I'm serious.

You're right Krampus. Aslong as you say stuff like that will like you more than you think I do. I had this dream last night a girl was kissing my stomach like she was about to blow me. :)

It will cum.

This is very easy for me to say as a detached observer who does not know you or her, and only has cursory knowledge of the situation, but it sounds to me like you should stop trying.

Honestly, she sounds emotionally manipulative, and nobody needs that in their life. You sound like a normal guy who has friends and isn't socially awkward, so having fun with people you like should be easy. If someone is making it difficult, and is making you feel bad sometimes, then why bother?

In all honesty, the fact that we have shit-tons of fun in person is what really confuses me. If she wasn't, I wouldn't have even tried to chill a second time. She's a fucking blast to be around in person... funny, engaging, can keep conversation going for hours. But through the internet or text, basically she only really takes the time to talk to me when she's bored. It's fucked.

But regardless, she just today messaged me, asking if I wanted to play some Magic or something, when she gets back at the end of the month. So, assuming plans don't fall through, I guess my worrying might've been for nothing.

It just gets incredibly frustrating not being able to read this girl.

I taught her how to play two years ago, when we were practically inseparable/best buds. Only reason I was complaining is because A) She's confusing as fuck. B) It's taking so long to become even remotely close to her again. :/

But regardless, we'll see how it goes.

There's some absolute drop dead stunner in my class who's either Armenian or Azeri. I don't think I have any chance with her though.

There's some absolute drop dead stunner in my class who's either Armenian or Azeri. I don't think I have any chance with her though.

Gotta find out the last name. If ends in -ov or -ev, you've got an Azeri on your hands; -ian or -yan and she's Armenian. Just pretend you hate whichever she isn't and you've got an in.

I don't know, this is a politics course and I've already pissed off a few people.

People are really sensitive and easily offended about stuff here, even outside of lectures when they've drinking at the bar.