Males and Females

As a guy is it selfish/wrong to not want to be with a female/woman who wants to be with you because she's not exactly your type ?. I have blue eyes and am gorgeous/hawt and a lot of times can't stand it.

:lol: I hate to think the concept of "having standards" is a new one to you but I wouldn't be surprised.

How well do you know each other? If it ends in rejection will that affect anything at work?

I'd say send her a random IM or email during work (maybe handily around 11 am) talking about bullshit and gauge how that goes. If she keeps talking to you she's at least interested in being friends, and then you can ask her to lunch or whatever. As a chick I can say that if a dude who I find totally not attractive or interesting talks to me, I'll fabricate some lie to blow him off within 5 minutes. It can be tempting sometimes to flirt/string male coworkers along at work to keep things interesting/boost ego; that is something you might encounter.

I'd try to communicate over IM first. She gets to know you a little.

Guys from my band always used to write a one-word message in this case, saying just "fuck". Girls then know what's going on immediately. I did it few times too. It does a good work. Some girls stop communicating with you afterwards, and that's good because you just distinguished them as silly cunts and there's no need to be a hypocrite and continue your "friendship". The others know about you.

:lol: I hate to think the concept of "having standards" is a new one to you but I wouldn't be surprised.

Females in Lake Placid fight over who's going to have me. Trust me I am hot shit and have standards. I'm not going to give up and in easily...... I will get everything I want before my life is over.

You're just some weird looking asian chick who thinks some guy in the US is going to make your life for you. And when you take a shit in the morning it smells. The difference of you and me is none. So where you get your arrogance from is beyond me, but anyone who's a decent individual would most likely not be able to stand you because you think you're special. Basically what am trying to say is you suck cock. You have to suck cock. So fuck you! I'd destroy you. You don't even want to know what would happen to your cunt ass after I got done with you.

Your ass smells like weird food and shit. You're fucking disgusting and repulsive. Your vagina.

After all these years I still don't get Death Delirium. This guy must be on something constantly.

and side note in life. I do not put up with a woman's shit. It's not going to pain me. Because when it really comes down to it I don't fucking need you. I DON'T FUCKING NEED WOMEN. That's the thing. I can fucking live with it. You can't live with the fact that I can live without you if you are into me want me and I need you and want you. And that's your problem to deal with. Because I'll out pain you. And you'll thrive in pain. Yeah... I know it sucks. It'a all just nothing but fucking shitty ass fucking emotions. And a percentage of Joy that does not even register. So fuck it. I don't fucking care. I don't even know what the fuck you want from me and why it has to be the way it is all the fucking time.

Fucking bullshit. A lot of times do not even know why come on this board. It sets me fucking off.

Women are frusterating as fuck. It hurts and am going to kill myself one day. And swear it's because you. Because anytime am in ridiculous ammounts of pain my mind is telling me it has to do with the opposite sex and fucking nothing to do with me at all. So why is this fair and what is the fucking point of being alive. Because you. Is this fucking life ?. It fucking can't be.