Martin Mendez hair cut?

to be honest, there were some pics here in the forum of opeth doin their secret show, and it showed Mendez with a bald head...that how i first knew about his haircut.

I msg Miakel on myspace and asked him about it. He told me that someone had fucked up his haircut and decided to keep it that way lol. Well i guess we might get some no-no back(which is still the coolest thing ever) ina few...years.... :(

I don't find it to be that much of a shock that mendez cut his hair, he never seemed really "metal" in my opinion, he always seemed like the hippie in the group, whenever i see them he's off in the corner just doin his own thing, he looks like he belongs in phish or something, but anyway, the first thing i notioced about these pics is that everybody looks like they just passed the pipe around and akkeson has the grim metal face..

Unluckily for griev0r, i am male. But look at him, the cute little stoner!

Makes you want to smuggle some high quality Nepalese hash over to Sweden for him. Coochy coochy cooooo

why do people care so much about their hair length? i think the long hair definitely looked fucking metal and grim, but short hair is just fine too. i think short hair is a bit boring and generic, and it's always nice to separate your image away from the metalcore and screamo shit, but in the end, all that matters is your music

fuck you superficial morons

Thats cool, everyone has their opinion, so think of me what you want, its just the internet, I think i'll be able to move on with my life.

Anyways, the whole point of this thread is that I heard a rumor that Martin cut his hair (which is completely cool, i could care less as long as his bass playing keeps being completely badass) and it surprised me cause I was just use to his long hair and he didnt seem like the hair-cut type to me, so i made a thread asking to see if it was true (not because I thought he was retarded for doing it or anything, I was just curious to know if it was true.) I didn't expect this thing to last more than maybe three posts at most...cause honestly the only thing anyone needed to say was "yes he did."

Yes, my opinion is that his long hair DOES looks cooler, but honestly I could care less what he chooses to do with his appearance and and no way have I ridiculed or made any sort of judgement about him for doing what he has with the length of his hair...that would pretty pretty lame to do.

Anyways, I got the information I wanted out of this thread and then some, so there really isn't point to this thing going farther than it already has. This thread seems to be at the point where its no long useful and it just becomes a place for people to say random nonsense and flame each other. I'd close the thread but I usually spend my time having a life instead of figuring out how to use forums properly (though that probably seems like a fat lie after seeing that I actually spent time to write as much as I just did. :) )