Martin Mendez hair cut?

he'll get completely bald before it grows back the way it used to be.

correctme if im wrong, but he's the first short haired band member in the history of opeth, right? that's BAdaSS

sunny_philladelphia_barcharlie_original.JPG

So is Mendez truly balding? No confirmation yet.

I really doubt it. Maybe a very very slight receding hairline, but that happens to everyone at least a bit at some point. if he is balding it will probably be a very long time before it ever became noticable. look at that picture that someone just posted of him, if he's balding at all you can't even tell.

Even if he is balding it seems pretty shi*ty to exploit the fact on this forum, shoulda kept my mouth shut...

The whole thread is pointless, imo.

agreed, alot of em here are pretty pointless though. To be fair though, i hardly have been on any kind of forum at all for about two or three years before I posted this thread, and even then I only intended to come here to find out if he actuallly did get a haircut or if my friend was being an *sshole and feeding me some bulls*it. but then i started commented more and got a wee bit addicted....

....and here I am :erk:

Mendez is a bitch for cutting his hair. This is more disappointing than when Bjorn of In Flames cut off his hair :cry:

Bjorn is a bitch for being in In Flames even after the last few albums they've released, not because of his hair.

Mendez was an amazing bass player and certainly not a bitch when he had his hair, and nothing has changed after his hair is gone. In fact, I'm willing to believe that hes still the exact same person...even without his hair!!!

gasp.:OMG:

This whole thread is no different than the stuff people talked about when Britney shaved her head or when Lindsey Lohan lost weight. So much for it being about the music and not about the image. Then "metalheads" talk about how superficial those people who like pop music are.

Bjorn is a bitch for being in In Flames even after the last few albums they've released, not because of his hair.

No, man, here's where you're wrong. Metallica sold out because they cut their hair, and in flames sold out because he cut his hair - this means "Watershed's" bass parts are going to be played exclusively on the lowest string via slapping.

^ Mendez sold out and the other guys didn´t.The guitars,vocals,drums and mellotrons are going to be true to the music ideal while the basslines are going to be ripped off from Justin Timberlakes newest album. This is something i know!