Maryland Deathfest IX

Update: Egypt trip uncertain. If it's a no-go then the chances of going to MDF are much better, but the lineup needs to improve more before I invest.

Oh come on, it's not that expensive. Besides, seeing Inquisition is pretty much worth it alone.

Big uncertain factor is also grad school, and how much money I may need to save up in order to get settled into whichever place I end up next Fall. Best case scenario is I can do all these things.

Dead Congregation, bitches.

13 more bands have been confirmed for MDF 2011!
The last 2 headliners and a handful of other bands will be announced before the end of the month to finalize the billing.

CORROSION OF CONFORMITY (Animosity lineup), HAIL OF BULLETS (Netherlands), DEAD CONGREGATION (Greece), DROPDEAD, KYLESA, REGURGITATE (Sweden), NOCTURNAL (Germany), ACID WITCH, FUNEBRARUM, CITIZENS ARREST, BAD ACID TRIP, HATRED SURGE, MASAKARI

Hmmm, I'm starting to seriously consider going. Inquisition, Impaled Nazarene, Dead Congregation, and a few others would be cool to see. I'm still waiting to see a couple really legendary acts get in on the lineup. I mean, last MDF had Gorguts ffs.

Very excited about Dead Congregation. But as Cythraul said, I'm really hoping/waiting for the legendary acts. There is Neurosis, but I've seen them before.