Maryland Deathfest XI

HOLY SHIT YES! PAGAN FUCKING ALTAR! They were among the top bands I was disappointed couldn't make it to Rites of Darkness. Loss included! If the MDF guys can scoop up even more of those bands, I'd be stoked! C'mon Root, Behexen, Evoken, and Stargazer!

They're also seriously handpicking like the best Czech death/grind bands. All we need now is a Lykathea Aflame reunion to come through and it'll be pure Czech perfection.

Technically, Lykathea Aflame isn't even broken up.....just changed their name to Lykathe (and haven't done anything since!) I'd like to see Tomas Corn's new band, Cult of Fire. Fucking sweet tunes.

Cult of Fire looks cool as shit. I'd definitely be down to see them. Corn's drumming on the Appalling Spawn and Lykathea stuff is just sick as shit.

Wanna go?

Also, per the previous conversation, I should have clarified the time line.
I did state this was in the wake of OZZFEST which should have led you to know I wasnt talking about 2012 here. I am speaking late 90s into the next century.

I do want to go. I just don't know if it's going to work out. This lineup interests me more than any other MDF lineup I've seen. Sucks that this happens now that my friend who lives in Baltimore is moving.

I do want to go. I just don't know if it's going to work out. This lineup interests me more than any other MDF lineup I've seen. Sucks that this happens now that my friend who lives in Baltimore is moving.

Not sure if I will be at all 4 days yet, but will 100% be there for the end of Friday, all of Sat and Sun. The more in a hotel room, the merrier.....