MDF XI BANDS ANNOUNCED

Zephyrus

Tyrants and Slaves
Jan 18, 2006
Maine or Iowa
The wait is over! We're pleased to announce that the following 16 bands have been confirmed for MDF XI:

VENOM (UK) - Exclusive US headlining show.
CARCASS (UK) - Exclusive US show.
MANILLA ROAD
RIGHTEOUS PIGS - Exclusive US reunion show.
PENTAGRAM
ANTAEUS (France) - Exclusive US show.
INTEGRITY
CONVULSE (Finland) - Exclusive US show.
AOSOTH (France) - Exclusive US show.
PELICAN
MIDNIGHT
!TOOH! (Czech Republic) - Exclusive US show.
MORGION
KOMMANDANT
AHUMADO GRANUJO (Czech Republic)
INGROWING (Czech Republic)

Venom, Carcass, Manilla Road, Pentagram and Antaeus alone are enough for me to guarantee my attendance. SO FUCKING PSYCHED

Holy shit fucking !T.O.O.H.!, I might have to fucking kill myself if they don't do domestic shows. How the hell did they confirm them so soon? There's no info about them doing anything apart from PREPARING to record some songs which takes them months already. wtf.

Holy shit fucking !T.O.O.H.!, I might have to fucking kill myself if they don't do domestic shows. How the hell did they confirm them so soon? There's no info about them doing anything apart from PREPARING to record some songs which takes them months already. wtf.

The members of UM really should throw a fundraiser to get you over to the states for this.

Holy fucking hell, Manilla Road! :kickass:

Ive been wondering when they were going to make an MDF appearance for a few years now. Their appearance alone has locked me in to buy a ticket.

Guys I have sad news:

!T.O.O.H.! said:
Hi!
Greetings to all fans !T.O.O.H.! - We have a lot of news!
Let's start with the most serious : brother fell ill in late March paranoid schizophrenia.
Yes , it's not exactly the type of information for immediately spreading ...
However, we decided for to publication.
Humanoid is the main brain of band and his illness has a huge impact on our musical plans.
Antipsychotic drugs help him , but have many side effects. Practicing songs , programming, it's all for him
extremely difficult. Since we do not know how the disease develops, we can not guarantee any live
performances and our other musical activities ... I personally believe that it will be OK.
The good news is that the forthcoming album we want completed.
Album will be contain only seven songs that we have prepared before the outbreak of the disease and maybe
some old songs with new face... All new songs are now ready with supporting tools for recording!
We start around September, October ... Keep up! Schizoid

I seriously doubt any US shows will happen.