Maryland Deathfest XI: May 23-26, 2013

Are you going to MDF 2013?

• Definitely going - want to share a room.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Definitely going - do NOT want to share a room.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Probably going - want to share a room.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Probably not going.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Definitely not going.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
She might block you for your retarded as fuck posts.

@ Effigy: ^This. You waste too much time on here if an avatar bothers you that much. And just because of that I'll keep it even longer because fuck you.

Krow: You really should. There were quite a bit of vinyl and other collectable goodies that you may be interested in too.

A lot of my relatives have dreads, and they wash them more them most people wash their hair (2-4x a week), so they are actually pretty clean hairstyle.

Zach, you have an awesome eye. Studio Ghibli,the same animation studio that produced a lot of Miyazaki's films (i.e. Kiki's Devliery Service, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away) produced this awesome roleplaying game called Ni No Kuni. It's kind of like what Miyazki's films would be if turned into a video game. The character in the avatar is His Meowjesty the cat king, and he's kind of cool.

Oh yeah! I remember hearing about that. Good reviews from what I remember, even from folks I know who don't normally do JRPGs.

I feel like I am just now feeling back to normal. That was a hell of a time. I do have pictures I wanted to post. Do I need to use Photobooth or something?
I also have some short videos I am uploading to youtube, then I will share them here.

This MDF fucking ruled. Manilla Road brought me to another world where I was going on adventures and fighting shit with Mark Shelton. It was fucking crazy. Pagan Altar, Bolt Thrower, Melvins, The Obsessed and Sleep also fucking killed even though I left Pagan Altar and Sleep early because I started to get scared. I thought Terry was getting mad at me and I thought I was getting sucked into a black hole during Sleep. Fucking mushrooms.

It was cool hanging with everyone again also.

Orange Goblin...Oh man, what an experience for me too. I was seriously sent through a Nebula and merged with the Supreme for unknown lapse in time...

Sleep teleported me to Mars and when I closed my eyes everything was completely blood red and all I saw was Alex grey type shit...Psychedelic faces/bodies surrounded eyes. Al's vocals were a vessel that fueled the faces talking, and Pike's guitar fueled the movements and Jason's beats made the eyes blink...It was fucking insane.

If only there was a place to sit and listen, I wouldve gotten a hell of a lot more out of it than those brief moments because I was loosing my balance just standing there with my eyes closed and as soon as I opened them I was swamped with anxiety of how many god damn people were there. No fucking space and I need space when Im time traveling through the matrix.

Ironically enough, Sleep was perhaps the only band I moshed to. I was pretty drunk during it and, as I described above, the mosh was more of an undulating mass of humanity than anything else. Who knew slow-motion moshes were a thing.

Better late than never...Here are some of my MDF pics:

Pig Destroyer (w Kat from ANb on Vocals <3):

Bolt Thrower:

Awesome people from Tennessee:

Cobalt:

Benediction:

The Beer-A-Mid:

Nicole and I:

Zach and I:

Rotten Sound:

Epic Beard is Epic:

Revenge:

Xul & I with the Beer-A-Mid:

Vince & I Chillin:

You're right, asians aren't hot. I didn't know she was asian though. She's wearing sunglasses in every photo.