MDF XI BANDS ANNOUNCED

Don't be a melodramatic vagina. You can easily spend only $500 on fest attendance and travel. That's like 10 visits to a sperm bank isn't it? Everyone wants tall intellectual philosopher white man sperm!

Final bands confirmed for MDF!

DOWN
(the) MELVINS
THE OBSESSED
ASCENSION (Germany) - Exclusive US appearance!
UFOMAMMUT (Italy)
COBALT
DEIPHAGO (Philippines/Costa Rica)
EVOKEN
NECROPSY

Confirmed for Baltimore Soundstage (no barricade shows!):

CITIZENS ARREST
CONVERGE
DISCIPLES OF CHRIST
EDDIE BROCK
FEASTEM (Finland)
FULL OF HELL
HEARTLESS
HELLSHOCK
ILSA
INFEST - Exclusive east coast appearance!
IRON LUNG
KROMOSOM (Australia)
LIKE RATS
MAGRUDERGRIND
OLD LINES
ROTTEN SOUND (Finland)
SETE STAR SEPT (Japan)
TINNER (Finland)
VITAMIN X (Netherlands)
WAKE
WEEKEND NACHOS

ASCENSION! THE OBSESSED! THE MELVINS! Fuckin' so good

Awesome, there's no question that I'll be going for at least a couple of days this year. I can't wait to see the Melvins again, I had to miss them last night in DC.

The Baltimore Sound Stage is shaping up to be the place where I'll spend most of my time. Other than Bolt Thrower and the Melvins, I'm not extremely into the bands playing at the regular venue.

I'm not terribly interested in the Baltimore Soundstage so I'm gonna go for the $185 option. I have to wait until after Nov 12 though........

Im fucking stoked as shit for the soundstage...Going to be nonstop stage dives...I just realized Infest is going to be there too! Just keeps getting better and better...

Speaking of which, Tragedy and Gehenna were just confirmed for next year on the soundstage. Tragedy played two years ago and were one of the highlights of the whole fest for me, so Im pretty stoked to see them again. Shit got so fucking nuts for them inside, I cannot even imagine what its going to be like with no barricade...:kickass:

I'm not even bothering purchasing my ticket at this moment. I have no money and I just spent $180 on the fucking GRE test. If I have to, I'll just buy from someone privately like I did last year.

Holy fuck, 4 day passes have already sold out. I bought myself a Thursday pass just to assure that I can go to all 4 days.

Yeah, I found out that I could transfer money from my savings to my checking account online (which is new for my local bank) so I did that and snag a Thursday-only pass. 4 days won't be hard to find if you look online and are aggressive enough to snag one when people are selling them.

God, why does everything have to be so expensive. $300+ for a fucking round-trip flight to Baltimore? $120+ a night at some shitty Days Inn? Fuckin eat me man.

So it's going to be probably $360 for hotel, probably $330 for flight, $155 for three day pass, + three meals a day (9ish total) and alcohol and weed if I can find someone to buy it from, so that's probably close to $150?

That's nearly a grand.