MDF XI BANDS ANNOUNCED

The only time I spent about a grand was the first year when I paid for my own hotel the first year I went. The next year I stayed with the UM crew and saved a shitload of money. (as far as the whole making it happen but...merch money was a different story altogether)

Double post buttfuck it.

Someone on the NWN boards made this. Pretty damn accurate. Definitely going to try and sneak into that rooftop pool.

o2aSr.jpg

Thats a fucking awesome photo. I didnt realize how far away the sound stage is...Thats some bullshit...

Anyone have any experience with the local strip clubs around the Sonar? I imagine they are all digusting crack whores, but, that just makes me want to go even more.

Anyone have any experience with the local strip clubs around the Sonar? I imagine they are all digusting crack whores, but, that just makes me want to go even more.

Dude, I saw that map and thought the same thing. I'm like 'It's Baltimore, I bet they are disgusting as shit' but now I want to know because I am so intrigued

Highly doubt its free entry, but that would be a awesome bonus if it were...If its just the two of us, were for sure getting mugged...Unless they have like a breakfast special and we can go before MDF. Now THAT would be an awesome bonus lol

EDIT:
Dude, I saw that map and thought the same thing. I'm like 'It's Baltimore, I bet they are disgusting as shit' but now I want to know because I am so intrigued

Exactly. Should we count you in?!

Highly doubt its free entry, but that would be a awesome bonus if it were...If its just the two of us, were for sure getting mugged...Unless they have like a breakfast special and we can go before MDF. Now THAT would be an awesome bonus lol

EDIT:

Exactly. Should we count you in?!

Man, it's tempting now that BT is confirmed. I said the only way I would go is if they played again so probably. I need to try to get that weekend off in advance if I can...

There will be a whole crew to hang with. :kickass:

Side note from MDF, Bolt thrower might do a second set!

"Due to the overwhelming demand for Thursday tickets, specifically to see Bolt Thrower, we have contacted the band who are now looking into the possibility of playing a second set at MDF between Friday-Sunday.

If a second set happens, we'll let you know very soon, but do keep in mind that it would also be an inside show. The band prefers to play inside, which is why we scheduled them to headline Thursday to begin with.

Nobody, including ourselves or Bolt Thrower, expected tickets for Thursday to sell out (in only 3 days), so we are doing what we can for those of you who missed out on a ticket, and those that have 4 day passes will have an opportunity to see them twice.

And just to reiterate some other news from earlier:

Regarding Soundstage ticket availability - If you did not get a multi-day pass that covers Soundstage access, we will be releasing single day tickets for each day on October 31st, which is when a list of bands for each day of the festival will be posted. Consider this a fair warning if you still want access to the bands at Soundstage. Will these sell out? Yes. Will they sell out in a matter of days? We have no idea. Just go to the website on October 31st and get single day tickets for Soundstage if you want to be on the safe side.

The 3 Day Pass for the former Sonar is NOT expected to sell out anytime soon, so there is no need to panic.

Some of the hotels we've been in touch with aren't giving much of shit for a discount, so we're still working on it. When we have some news in this department, we'll post it."

Where would be the best place to find a 4 day pass? The MDF forum?

I have a feeling Pentagram will be playing Thursday.