Maryland Deathfest 2013

Anom@nder Rake

lives on the internet
Sep 21, 2004
new jersey, usa
First bands announced for next year is already looking good :kickass:

VENOM (UK) - Exclusive US headlining show.
CARCASS (UK) - Exclusive US show.
MANILLA ROAD
RIGHTEOUS PIGS - Exclusive US reunion show.
PENTAGRAM
ANTAEUS (France) - Exclusive US show.
INTEGRITY
CONVULSE (Finland) - Exclusive US show.
AOSOTH (France) - Exclusive US show.
PELICAN
MIDNIGHT
!TOOH! (Czech Republic) - Exclusive US show.
MORGION
KOMMANDANT
AHUMADO GRANUJO (Czech Republic)
INGROWING (Czech Republic)

PAGAN ALTAR (UK) - Exclusive US show!
VINTERLAND (Sweden) - Exclusive US show!
LOSS
BROKEN HOPE
PIG DESTROYER
WEEDEATER
GRIDE (Czech Republic)
REPULSION

wait didnt morgion disband like 10 years ago

also, half these other bands

i would go to this so much if i lived over yonder

Shit. I might pretend to be a metalhead again and go to this. I <3 me some Vinterland.

It's funny, every time I see an announcement for this festival I get excited. It's a major festival (by U.S. standards) and less then a three hour drive from my house. However, when I look at the listing of bands I'm quickly reminded... I don't like most Death Metal.

5 more bands have been confirmed for MDF XI:

IHSAHN (Norway) - Exclusive US show!
EXODUS
BENEDICTION (UK) - Exclusive US show!
INIQUITY (Denmark) - Exclusive US show!
GLORIOR BELLI (France) - Exclusive US show!

Stay tuned for an announcement in September that will include additional headliners for next year's fest, including the headliner for the Thursday show.

Regarding the venue information for next year, we are still sorting through our options and weighing out the pros and cons of each. There's a chance that we'll be ready to post the info before the end of August, but be aware that this could trickle into the first half of September. As of now, we do intend on keeping the fest in Baltimore close to hotels.

We plan on having both the venue information and billing complete before the end of September. Tickets will likely go on sale around the first of October, but stay tuned for a precise date.

it would be awesome if they can get Emperor to do another show. this update was weak

10 more bands confirmed for MDF XI!

BOLT THROWER (UK) - Headlining the Thursday show!
SLEEP
CARPATHIAN FOREST (Norway) - Exclusive US appearance!
REVENGE (Canada) - Exclusive US appearance!
ABIGAIL (Japan)
CRUCIAMENTUM (UK)
ANHEDONIST
SPEEDWOLF
AMBASSADOR GUN
ASTHMA CASTLE

It looks like we'll be announcing the venue info sometime next week. It's impossible to put a precise date on that announcement, but everything is coming together. The final announcement of bands will be sometime between October 8-10. Until we get to the end of the booking process and see what comes together or not, we don't know who is headlining other than Venom (between Fri-Sun) and Bolt Thrower (Thurs). Tickets will go on sale by mid-October. We'll keep you posted on a precise date.
NOTE: The Thursday show will be inside only, so once again, 4-day passes and Thursday only tickets will be extremely limited.

Abigail :kickass:

I was JUST talking about this show. I think I'll finally go to MDF and be a cool kid with my cool kid friends that always return from MDF with glorious tales.