Maryland Deathfest XI: May 23-26, 2013

Are you going to MDF 2013?

• Definitely going - want to share a room.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Definitely going - do NOT want to share a room.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Probably going - want to share a room.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Probably not going.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Definitely not going.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
and Road of Kings from Courts of Chaos.

That's on Open the Gates, silly.

Here's their full setlist:

Masque of the Red Death
Death by the Hammer
Hammer of the Witches
Witches Brew
The Grey God Passes
Stand Your Ground
Open the Gates
Road of Kings
The Riddle Master
Haunted Palace
Necropolis
Flaming Metal System
Up From the Crypt

N

Group photo
983821_1825955288622_1758270492_n.jpg

Who is everyone in this photo? I only recognize you, your lady, Grant and Schmidt. Sorry, everyone else. :( Also, your battle vest looks pretty fn awesome.

Left-to-right is Cody (KafkaX), Andy A (semicomatose), Maddy, Jeremy (Zephyrus), Collin, Mike (Master Yoda), Grant (zabu of nod), Nicole (voilenoir) and Kris (mutantllama).

The only picture of Joe and I that I have is pretty fucking weird looking. This was outside of 7-11, near the Tremont. I'm on the left:

:lol:

that dude would not stop picking my brain about the meaning of life. it was funny to see where his mind is, because that was basically me a year or two ago.

zabu of nΩd;10637232 said:
that dude would not stop picking my brain about the meaning of life. it was funny to see where his mind is, because that was basically me a year or two ago.

Yeah, he's been on that kick for a few months now. It seems like every time he meets somebody new, he's got to wank himself off on brainpicking. I'm not much into it, so he doesn't do it with me.

Andy was the Sleep devotee of the group, and that band worships Carl Sagan. He thought the permanent marker job would be well-received.

Oh, I had no idea they worshipped Carl Sagan. They earned another point for me. I hope he was close enough for them to see it!

It's mdf everyone looked homeless! I actually think I might have seen Kafkax around but then again, there were quite a few guys with dreads there.

Speaking of dreads, they are cool and all but the dread mullet/dread hawk trend at mdf was pretty crazy. My friends and I were making a game of counting how many dread mullet/hawk combo we've spotted there. :lol:

I have a friend who has a similar hairstyle and he admits not washing his hair for 7 years.

Oh, I had no idea they worshipped Carl Sagan. They earned another point for me. I hope he was close enough for them to see it!

It's mdf everyone looked homeless! I actually think I might have seen Kafkax around but then again, there were quite a few guys with dreads there.

Speaking of dreads, they are cool and all but the dread mullet/dread hawk trend at mdf was pretty crazy. My friends and I were making a game of counting how many dread mullet/hawk combo we've spotted there. :lol:

I might block you for that retarded as fuck avatar.

She might block you for your retarded as fuck posts.

I really need to venture out to Maryland one year. It's not like I don't live close. Just never have a dependable enough vehicle.

Sure plenty of people have dirty ass locks, because they are fucking ignorant or careless to have natural, healthy dreads. There is only one way to healthy, happy locks, and it takes time, patience, and yes, a lot of washing. On the other side, there is a fucking lot of unhealthy ways to make your hair knot...Including not washing them.

For the record, I regularly wash my hair.