MASTER THREAD

Elyia

Jun 28, 2006
i'm confused, about discussing in 3 diffrent threads at the same time, what about we make this the Master thread to make our jokes, and talk about topic unrelated bullshit and forget about all the others?:)

Note: this is not meant to be taken seriously of course, in case somebody askes... Just another thread about stupidity. Don't forget to give me bad rep for this :p

Elyia said:
i'm confused, about discussing in 3 diffrent threads at the same time, what about we make this the Master thread to make our jokes, and talk about topic unrelated bullshit and forget about all the others?:)

Note: this is not meant to be taken seriously of course, in case somebody askes... Just another thread about stupidity. Don't forget to give me bad rep for this :p

what about making new sub-forum named OL-Off topic?

What else do we discuss here then? This forum will die without the off-topics!!!

captain_obvious.jpg

wow, i am nearing the unholy trinity in my postcount... somebody pleaaaaase help me come up with something evil to post!

Blacken the angle said:
:erk:

so you're making fun of me :erk: :erk:

no, i was just being honest... nothing to do with OL imho... i'd put this one in the off topic.

wuaaaaaah, i can't see little boys crying!!!!

Someone give him a tissue or twelve please!!!!