Cosine 666
Simultanious Equation Warkvlt
Hypoteneuse Christfelcher
Morbid Angle
Longmultiplication Grinder
...Fuck! I'm dead interested in Math
Necrodivisional Hellfuck

Who's Morbid Angle?

If Mudvayne is math metal what are great musicians ?

Alienscientology from out outer worlds of outer space ?

jupiterschizobrainfuckorgasmo metal

Haha...

Qvadratik RULEZ.

Seriously though, this genre doesn't exist. Like "viking" metal, merely a hype generator for labels...pass it up.

I have never heard anyone use the term math metal besides some people online in the last couple years. I hope the apocalypse comes soon.

Neurotica, if you have an open mind, King Crimson will blow you away, guarenteed. For cool polyrythmics and gamelan grooves (which is where a lot of math music originates from), go for discipline. For schitzoid math metal, try thrack. For great improv-heavy fusion metal in funky sigs, try red.

Same to everyone else. Math Metal isn't so much a genre as a description, imo.

Carcassian said:
...Fuck! I'm dead interested in Math
:lol:

Calling those dorks math metal is just silly. How is any of it related to mathematics in any less of an abstract sense than any other type of music?

Sounds to me like some fans are trying to justify their tastes by making nu-metal nerds like messchugger and sotd seem more interesting than they actually are.

2 TylerTheNuke:
Yeah, I really want it to blow my mind. Now i'm kinda in search of King Crimson, but no results, still cant find it. I guess if to follow your description - Thrack will be great for me, but I'll get Red too.
Another advice that I've got is Ion Dissonance. And man, they sound crazy. What do you think about em?

2 Scourge Of Malice
Thank you, I'll try em.

2 Blodsmert
Well, if Meshuggah is nu metal - then I'm pregnant Robbie Williams, who still has menstruation...