may i have your attention please?

Hah! It didn't work for me! I'm just continuing my usual posting and increasing my post count. There.

@rahvin: oh don't worry, I'm perfectly sane ;) and to go from deep to practical, if you want the world to be destroyed quicker, there's always nuclear weapons at hand :p

Siren said:
Hah! It didn't work for me! I'm just continuing my usual posting and increasing my post count. There.
ye...es. which part didn't work then? :err: :p

@northern lights: cheesy! try destroying the world with a swiss-army knife, now that's what i call a challenge. :)

MizzMinX said:
That of course works, but that is not the point, I can't understand
why it's redirecting me from .com to .se, it makes no sense, it shouldn't
be aware of where I live.
and the fucking most hilarious thing is, when I click on Google in english
it takes me to that fucking swedish page, every time.
oh well, I guess I have to modify my shortcut and use .co.uk instead,
but still, I'd like to know what the hell causes this shit.

Ok, people, check this out, how to get Baldur's Gate to use
Baldur's Gate 2 engine (better skills, resolution, classes all that)
here is your answer: BG1Tutu.
I am in love in a whole new way, too bad I can't marry a game ;)

Salamurhaaja said:
and the fucking most hilarious thing is, when I click on Google in english
it takes me to that fucking swedish page, every time.
oh well, I guess I have to modify my shortcut and use .co.uk instead,
but still, I'd like to know what the hell causes this shit.
Sorry but I have no Idea why it redirects you :Smug:--- I just discovered that if I use www.google.com I'm redirected to www.google.dkSO when you find out ! Please let me know what causing this :wave:

*pays a lot of attention*
:p
well, we can also destroy the world with all the ten ways, with a more destroying power the more we get closer to number one and see how much does it take before we start to wander for the universe doing silly sounds all together, then we can possibly land on some other planet where there will be a volcano or some other thing of the nature that will try to kill us until we understand its language, and will want to marry us after

Miolo said:
yeah, especially the guests. i've never seen a guest post anything on this board. :rolleyes:
guests are afraid of us, they are afraid of the great moderator's power and our..our..our. :loco:

MizzMinX said:
Sorry but I have no Idea why it redirects you :Smug:--- I just discovered that if I use www.google.com I'm redirected to www.google.dkSO when you find out ! Please let me know what causing this :wave:
Are you accepting cookies from Google, cos then I could understand it?
I will let you know if I find out tho.

Salamurhaaja said:
Are you accepting cookies from Google, cos then I could understand it?
I will let you know if I find out tho.
ehh nope Im not accepting any cookies -- but it's still a faq that i'm redirected...

**Your pride is just a symbol
another hidden excuse
for being such a savior
distorting your sick self abuse

can't it simply be that depending on the country your IP is, you get redirected to the respective google-site (of that country, if the country has it's "own" google; for example, there is no google.no )

also, there's a button "preferences". and once you have chosen a certain language, i suppose it searches the respective google-site in/of that language...?

MizzMinX[b]"[/b]]Sorry but I have no Idea why it redirects you :Smug:--- I just discovered that if I use [url="http://www.google.com/ said:
www.google.com[/url] I'm redirected to www.google.dkSO when you find out ! Please let me know what causing this :wave:
Salamurhaaja said:

They track your IPs to tell where you live/what service you're registered with (and what country it's from), so they redirect you to the site of your country or block you off (like my experience below).I get redirected to Yahoo.ca It's quite annoying, and despite google's good reference abilities Yahoo is better on aspects like this, as they allow you to choose what country's page you want.

@Salamy: http://www.anonymizer.com/ may help you to visit the English pages, even if I'm not surethe search forms will work for it while in the blocker, but I tested it and it does for me.

This site came in handy for me to visit the US version of the Queer as Folk site (yes, I watch that show as I like the guys :D ) when they used my IP to block me off for being a Non-US user. Haha.

@MizzMinX : Forgot to say... welcome to the board! :wave:

Edit: hehe, posted a bit late, as I was researching the anonymising site I found. :p :) Bleh. I have no idea why this is bolding all my text. :p

Yes, some websites (including google.com) can detect the browser and language of the user to direct its content accordingly to the computer's settings.

I leave for afew hours and this thread explodes :). I went and got some shoes, made love to abunch of women, ate something, had afew smokes, and I dominated North America :D. Close to world conquest, soooooo close.

today I recorded aggressive and kaotic plak metal with midi drums, and deleted it.
:D Isn´t the world funny?

mousewings said:
[/i]

@Salamy: http://www.anonymizer.com/ may help you to visit the English pages, even if I'm not surethe search forms will work for it while in the blocker, but I tested it and it does for me.
That used to be a great free tool, but now it's hard to view any site there, as it's geared for subscription based users, and won't work on most of the sites you'll try. (it used to work on any URL).

:bah:

Oh yes, *contributes to this thread* :oops: