Your "Album of the Year" for the Past Five Years or So

If Quo Vadis we're to put out an album this year, instead of actually breaking up. I'd say that it would probably be a contender for album of the year.

Cba doing more than 10 years but...

1998- I want to say Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells 3 as I started piano because of this but meh. Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse or Nasum - Inhale/Exhale. Can't decide.

1999- Dark Tranquility - Projector, In Flames - Colony. Can't really think what came out then.

2000- Decapitated - Winds Of Fucking Creation. ;>

2001- Pig Destroyer - Prowler In The Yard, Converge - Jane Doe, Amon Amarth - The Crusher.

2002- Spite Extreme Wing - Magnificat, The Crown - Crowned In Terror.

2003- I'd say A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step but if they aren't allowed then Enslaved - Below the Lights, Mithras - Worlds Beyond the Veil.

2004- Spite Extreme Wing - Non Dvcor, Dvco, Wintersun - Wintersun, Pig Destroyer - Terrifyer.

2005- Endstille - Navigator, Dimmu Borgir - Stormblast Re-issue (nocare what people say).

2006- Enslaved - Ruun, Negura Bunget - Om.

2007- Kronos - The Hellenic Terror, Mithras - Behind the Shadows Lie Madness.

2008- Spite Extreme Wing - Vltra, Enslaved - Vertebrae.

Add Wolves In The Throne Room - Two Hunters for best metal album of 2007. :Smug:

It's obviously a combined clone of Burzum, Darkthrone and Ildjarn just like every other black metal band, actually. :lol: