mcdonald's employee arested for making burger to salty

oh, no, it's closet faggotry then. They feel liberated as the bike vibrates their leather codpiece.

The pork had too much salt, honey. Now fix my dinner the way you were shown. Thats it...now what do you say...Ok, I'll say it with you.... one last time...Its my honor to prepare your carnage, Master Blaster. May I lick your fork when you have completed your dining, and may I also taste your floss when you have finished cleaning your choppers?

Another cop overexercising their power means the whole of them are bad.

K.

She'll get charged a small fine, because face it, we're in America. If you think she'll get jail for it, then you're dumb. A night in the slammer doesn't count.

And then she'll file a suit against the department/this officer. Because, well, that's how we do things in America.
Am I the only person that understands that, as a human myself, humans make mistakes? Oddly enough I won't really bitch about things like this (an overly salty burger. and fuck how about their fries while we're at it? if anything has too much salt it's those). There must be something wrong with me.

It is unlikely anyone will lose anything aside from the taxpayer money thrown away supporting this nonsense. McDonalds might owe the guy a new burger, but the employee is hardly criminally liable.

I really like when the employee said, "If it was too salty, why didn't he throw it away after the first bite?"

Hmmmm...

You're up early today, aren't ye?

*due to my occupation, I'm always aware of what time it is in most European countries, the middle east, and large portions of South America*

IHOP or Waffle House would be nice right about now. Too bad I'm stuck here with no breakfast.

Damn the Italians and their "we don't eat breakfast" bullshit. Normally I sleep through it anyway.