Dec 1, 2005
NYC
www.smnnews.com
Maryland Deathfest VII
May 22nd - 24th, 2009
@ Sonar in Baltimore, MD

MySpace / last.fm / Official Forum

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Thursday, May 21st (pre-party): Ghoul, Lethal Aggression, Pulling Teeth, Pigsty, Jig-Ai, Marrow

Friday, May 22nd: Asphyx, Mayhem, Marduk, Venomous Concept, Cephalic Carnage, Cattle Decapitation, Victims, Sayyadina, Pigsty, Jig-Ai, Gnostic, Hero Destroyed, Triac

Saturday, May 23rd: Bolt Thrower, Atheist, Napalm Death, Brutal Truth, Immolation, Hail of Bullets, General Surgery, Birdflesh, Pig Destroyer, Wolves In The Throne Room, Rotten Sound, Misery Index, Phobia, Flesh Parade, Unearthly Trance, Pretty Little Flower, Crowpath, Man Must Die, Weekend Nachos, Maruta, Drugs of Faith

Sunday, May 24th: Pestilence, Aura Noir, Abscess, Deströyer 666, Absu, Sigh, Devourment, The Red Chord, Trap Them, Despise You, Antigama, Splitter, Agenda of Swine, Kill the Client, Catheter, Lair of the Minotaur, Magrudergrind, Entrails Massacre, The Endless Blockade, Car Bomb, Complete Failure

MDFVIINEW.jpg

Absu is gonna be there??!!!!!!!! Holy shit I really want to go now. I mean, fuckin' a. Absu, Pestilence, Atheist, Immolation, Enslaved, etc. etc. That lineup is supreme. My friend and I were planning on going together but I'm back to being broke as a joke so I don't know if I can. FUCK!

I definitely missed the PR's on a few of the most awesome bands there being added to the lineup. I really have to attempt to make it this year. I hope the dates don't conflict with the Primordial tour though.

DEEEEEEVOURRRMEEEENNNNNTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Turns out there is a god... and he listens to my prayers.
Since I bought my truck, I'll be there fo sho. I'll be getting my ticket just after the first of the year.

edit: I'm probably just going to spend this whole concert cumming. I'll be completely drained by Monday. The lineup is nothing short of spectacular. I applaud the organizers.

What would be nice is if we knew someone with an apartment near the venue who'd be willing to rent it out for a few days. It would be a lot cooler if we didn't have to deal with stupid hotel rules.

What would be nice is if we knew someone with an apartment near the venue who'd be willing to rent it out for a few days. It would be a lot cooler if we didn't have to deal with stupid hotel rules.

Don't see that happening.
We need to get a count of how many people are going around January or February, so we can get an idea if we need 2 rooms or not.