MDF VII

I'm trying to talk one or two friends into going. Hopefully this works out, so i can punch a bunch of you faggets in the face. :headbang:

the only thing that could make this year better is if emperor reunited and if chuck arose from the dead

Emperor is reuniting apparently. I heard that from a friend of mine who is really into black metal.

So, if Chuck arose from the dead and CoC/Armored Saint both released albums, it would pretty much be the best year ever

What's the big deal with CoC?? What's their best works?? You're the only person I've ever heard go off about them.

Same for Armored Saint. I'm going to want to look more into them one of these days too :p

the only thing that could make this year better is if emperor reunited and if chuck arose from the dead
Emperor is reuniting apparently. I heard that from a friend of mine who is really into black metal.

So, if Chuck arose from the dead and CoC/Armored Saint both released albums, it would pretty much be the best year ever

You sure it wasn't immortal? I know they're reuniting but I haven't heard anything about emperor.

also, fuck the west coast. It's on the other side of the fucking country and this looks like one of the best lineups for any music festival ever made.

What's the big deal with CoC?? What's their best works?? You're the only person I've ever heard go off about them.

Same for Armored Saint. I'm going to want to look more into them one of these days too :p

CoC: Get anything and everything by them
Armored Saint: Raising Fear

Deliverance is a great album but i never got into anything else by them.

You suck

ITAOG is more southern than fucking Deliverance. You are on crack

America's Volume Dealer is their Load, but it is way better than anything Metallica has done recently.

Blind is their only thrash album