MDF VII

VC is the band to be excited about.

mdf09small.jpg

I liked the one single song I heard off their new album, was cool. Any more bands to be announced or is it over?

Also let them know their poster is now TOO VERTICAL!!!

If it's Morbid Angel, then I'm gonna shit my pants in excitement. And greys will finally be right about me being doody boy.

Napalm Death, too???
I knew that if I kept doing good things, and didn't hurt people that one day I would get repaid, I just kept believing that karma would prevail... And here it is... this is what I was rewarded with. This is the greatest single thing to ever happen to me. So much awesome should not be crammed into such a short period... it's completely unrealistic.

I'm almost surprised Dismember, Grave, and/or Unleashed haven't been booked. All are coming off good new releases and their Danish brethren are going to be there along with a lot of other folks from "back in the day", so why not?

I'm almost surprised Dismember, Grave, and/or Unleashed haven't been booked. All are coming off good new releases and their Danish brethren are going to be there along with a lot of other folks from "back in the day", so why not?

Grave was there last year... I did not enjoy it.
They were incredibly generic and boring.