Anyone going to the Maryland Deathfest?

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Friday, May 22nd:
Asphyx, Mayhem, Marduk, Venomous Concept, Cephalic Carnage, Cattle Decapitation, Victims, Sayyadina, Pigsty, Jig-Ai, Gnostic, Hero Destroyed, Triac

Saturday, May 23rd:
Bolt Thrower, Atheist, Napalm Death, Brutal Truth, Immolation, Hail of Bullets, General Surgery, Phobia, Birdflesh, Pig Destroyer, Wolves in the Throne Room, Misery Index, Rotten Sound, Flesh Parade, Unearthly Trance, Pretty Little Flower, Crowpath, Man Must Die, Weekend Nachos, Maruta, Drugs of Faith

Sunday, May 24th:
Pestilence, Aura Noir, Abscess, Destroyer 666, Absu, Sigh, Devourment, The Red Chord, Trap Them, Despise You, Antigama, Splitter, Agenda of Swine, Kill the Client, Catheter, Lair of the Minotaur, Magrudergrind, Entrails Massacre, The Endless Blockade, Car Bomb, Complete Failure

Zod

bam.gif

A couple great acts playing alongside four and a half dozen shitbands in front of thousands of Plastic Nakraiths. I'll pass.

I'd rather go to the Obama rally in Los Angeles.
10dijx0.jpg

I'll be there :loco: looking forward to it. There has not really been a lot of good shows lately. Krallice is playing on the tuesday after the festival in ny which will also be good.

The way I see it, we're talking Asphyx, Mayhem, Marduk, Bolt Thrower, Atheist, Immolation, Wolves in the Throne Room, Pestilence, Aura Noir, Destroyer 666, Absu, Sigh plus the ability to jam and relax out in the parking lot with a cooler of drinks at night, and the Baltimore Inner Harbor during the day. Hell, I'm extremely down on my luck right now and even I'm considering going since the airfare is extremely cheap and I have a full flight credit ready to use.

Sounds like a great weekend to me! :kickass:

Mayhem, Venomous Concept, Cephalic Carnage, Cattle Decapitation, Victims, Bolt Thrower, Atheist, Napalm Death, Brutal Truth, Immolation, Phobia, Birdflesh, Pig Destroyer, Wolves in the Throne Room, Misery Index, Rotten Sound, Pestilence, Aura Noir, Abscess, Destroyer 666, Absu, Sigh, Kill the Client, Catheter, Magrudergrind

i would see all those...i'm damn surprised at the amount of grindcore bands listed