MDF VII

It's only March and they've already matched what they pre-sold last year, and they expect to blow past last year's overall attendance just with pre-sales, so you should definately buy in advance if you want to go.

l_cda218c5eb0c4498810ca3057878e48b.jpg

Wish I could go... if for nothing else than a chance at a bolt thrower shirt.... something I've been waiting for since I started listening to death metal.

- Car Bomb have cancelled their appearance at MDF VII. Krallice will replace them on the bill.

- Tickets for all three days are selling fast. Advance purchase is highly recommended if you want to be sure that you're a part of this event.

- Set times and other information regarding the set up of the festival this year will be coming soon.

List of bands for each day of MDF VII:

Friday, May 22nd:
Asphyx, Mayhem, Marduk, Venomous Concept, Cephalic Carnage, Cattle Decapitation, Victims, Sayyadina, Pigsty, Jig-Ai, Gnostic, Hero Destroyed, Triac

Saturday, May 23rd:
Bolt Thrower, Atheist, Napalm Death, Brutal Truth, Immolation, Hail of Bullets, General Surgery, Pig Destroyer, Birdflesh, Wolves in the Throne Room, Misery Index, Phobia, Rotten Sound, Flesh Parade, Unearthly Trance, Pretty Little Flower, Crowpath, Man Must Die, Weekend Nachos, Maruta, Drugs of Faith

Sunday, May 24th:
Pestilence, Abscess, Destroyer 666, Aura Noir, Absu, Sigh, Devourment, The Red Chord, Trap Them, Despise You, Antigama, Krallice, Splitter, Kill the Client, Catheter, Lair of the Minotaur, Magrudergrind, Agenda of Swine, Entrails Massacre, The Endless Blockade, Complete Failure

The Car Bomb/Krallice news rules, much bigger Krallice fan to be honest even though they have so little material. It's a damn good album regardless. Anyway, each day now has an equal amount of insanely awesome shit so this will be incredible. Duh.

at this rate, the entire line up will be different!

if there is some sort of grind bait and switch conspiracy im gonna be pissed hahahaha

ps: im really interested to see yakuza live
~gR~

Someone trap those bands inside club Europa for a week and improve the quality of MDF this year by 1000%. Just warn Brutal Truth not to show before you do it.