MDF VII

Thursday, May 21st: Ghoul, Lethal Aggression, T.B.A.

Friday, May 22nd: Asphyx, Mayhem, Marduk, Venomous Concept, Cephalic Carnage, Cattle Decapitation, Victims, Sayyadina, Pigsty, Jig-Ai, Gnostic, Hero Destroyed, Triac

Saturday, May 23rd: Bolt Thrower, Atheist, Napalm Death, Brutal Truth, Immolation, Hail of Bullets, General Surgery, Phobia, Birdflesh, Grief, Pig Destroyer, Today is the Day, Misery Index, Flesh Parade, Unearthly Trance, Pretty Little Flower, Crowpath, Man Must Die, Weekend Nachos, Maruta, Drugs of Faith

Sunday, May 24th: Pestilence, Aura Noir, Abscess, Deströyer 666, Absu, Sigh, Rotten Sound, Devourment, The Red Chord, Trap Them, Despise You, Antigama, Splitter, Agenda of Swine, Kill the Client, Catheter, Lair of the Minotaur, Magrudergrind, Entrails Massacre, The Endless Blockade, Car Bomb, Complete Failure

I creamed my pants just over the fact Atheist is playing.

Me too, difference being that I don`t actually get to see them at this. But there are big rumors that they`ll be touring with Cynic and maybe Pestilence, too, over the summer, which would more or less be the greatest show of all time.

Maryland Deathfest Pre-Fest Party

Thursday, May 21st
@ Sonar in Baltimore, MD
$10 (on sale Friday)

GHOUL (Creepsylvania)
LETHAL AGGRESSION (New Jersey)
PULLING TEETH (Maryland)
PIGSTY (Czech Republic)
JIG-AI (Czech Republic)
MARROW (Maryland)

Doors will open at 7:30 pm. First band on at 8:00 PM.

www.last.fm/event/924834

MDFVIINEW.jpg

Grief broke up (again). TITD dropped off. Wolves In The Throne Room added to Saturday. Rotten Sound moved to Saturday.

Friday, May 22nd:
Asphyx
Mayhem
Marduk
Venomous Concept
Cephalic Carnage
Cattle Decapitation
Victims
Sayyadina
Pigsty
Jig-Ai
Gnostic
Hero Destroyed
Triac

Saturday, May 23rd
Bolt Thrower
Atheist
Napalm Death
Brutal Truth
Immolation
Hail of Bullets
General Surgery
Birdflesh
Pig Destroyer
Wolves in the Throne Room
Rotten Sound
Misery Index
Phobia
Flesh Parade
Unearthly Trance
Pretty Little Flower
Crowpath
Man Must Die
Weekend Nachos
Maruta
Drugs of Faith

Sunday, May 24th
Pestilence
Destroyer 666
Abscess
Aura Noir
Absu
Sigh
Devourment
The Red Chord
Trap Them
Despise You
Antigama
Splitter
Agenda of Swine
Kill the Client
Catheter
Lair of the Minotaur
Magrudergrind
Entrails Massacre
The Endless Blockade
Car Bomb
Complete Failure

Michael, there will be an announcement when they are starting to dwindle. I keep track of MDF through various means (Facebook, here, SMN) and none of them have said tickets are running low. You should be fine.