Anyone going to the Maryland Deathfest?

up-sperm.jpg

13 more bands have been confirmed for MDF 2011.

The last 2 headliners are a handful of other bands will be announced before the end of the month to finalize the billing.

CORROSION OF CONFORMITY (Animosity lineup)
HAIL OF BULLETS (Netherlands)
DEAD CONGREGATION (Greece)
DROPDEAD
KYLESA
REGURGITATE (Sweden)
NOCTURNAL (Germany)
ACID WITCH
FUNEBRARUM
CITIZENS ARREST
BAD ACID TRIP
HATRED SURGE
MASAKARI

:Smokin:

I'm down to split the costs with any hotel within walking distance of the venue. I was chatting with a guy from Baltimore at a show recently and he said the promoters were trying to get Immortal as a headliner. Funebrarum is an awesome addition as well. I've seen the bassist from them a few times at local gigs and chatted with him. Cool, down to earth diehard metalhead but yea he's a cool guy and Funebrarum is a great addition to MDF :kickass:

isn't this also usually on Memorial Day weekend? typically higher rates everywhere already.

really want to catch this fest one of these years.

DC does, but I need more old school staple bands like this year ... pissed I missed it this year.

I'm actually in the same boat as Lurch. This year was probably my best shot at going (in recent years, at least) based on the line-up. The 2011 line-up has some good bands and dog knows I LOVE Inquisition, but it's just not that great overall.

On the other hand, I am in a friends wedding next summer and he's talking about an MDF bachelor weekend so I might have a good excuse to get out there regardless of the line-up.