meeting Opeth

arkan

New Metal Member
Dec 26, 2008
Hi, everyone. I live in Brazil and since our allmighty number one band in the planet, Opeth ! is coming here I wondered if any of you guys have had a chance to meet them. I'd give my right arm for a chance like that. How was it or (for those less fortunate like myself) how do you imagine it would be ?

I have had the chance to meet opeth it was amazing like a dream come true for sure i got autographs and my photo taken and even managed to stand and talk with mike a bit. they all seemed like really great guys from the few minutes i spent with them. it wasnt that hard either i saw them at the medley in montreal, Canada in may and after the show me and my friends jsut around the side of the building by their tour bus and about a half later they were more then happy to come out and give us some time with them i hope you get to meet them when they come to your city

yep. all of them. got pictures taken, my ticket signed, even caught a pick from mikael and fredrik during the show. best night ever. theyre all very cool guys, and dont mind standing around and talking for a bit.

Hi, everyone. I live in Brazil and since our allmighty number one band in the planet, Opeth ! is coming here I wondered if any of you guys have had a chance to meet them. I'd give my right arm for a chance like that. How was it or (for those less fortunate like myself) how do you imagine it would be ?

Are you talking about sex? Or drugs? Oh wait, oh I see! Meeting Opeth! Yeahhh. Hmmm. I guess for some it's just alike. Never met them but it seems like they are pretty nice people. Give it a try, spot their bus, and wait for hours. Is it the way to do it?

They're all very nice. I'd say that Axe and Mike are the nicest, Mendez and Per are cool and quiet, and Fredrick is the least friendly...

Met them all in London twice a few weeks ago..all very nice, and to counter one of the posts above, I found Fred to be very friendly..maybe 'cos we talked about guitars!..but he was cool and had some interesting things to say about his love of Django and gypsy/jazz style music.

I talked to them twice this year and it was absolutely stunning (to say the least). Last time I met Fredrik, Mendez and Mikael at their tourbus in Stuttgart (9th of December). It was about 01.15 a.m and they were, for sure, tired, but nevertheless they took their time and we talked about 15 minutes and took photos. And they are all really really nice and down to earth.
Can't wait to meet them again in 2009.
A big huge and THANK YOU to Mike, Mendez, Fred, Axe and Per! :worship:

I met them after the Glasgow gig in November, just waited an hour after the gig outside the tour bus, talked to them all and got my BWP + Watershed booklets, and Watershed vinyl poster signed.
Well worth the wait to meet the best band in the world :p

Man, great to hear/read this stuff. I'm definetily gonna wait outside the venue exit now. What are some hours of waiting compared to actually meeting these guys.

I've met all of the current Opeth line-up except Per. Per completly blew off two Opeth fans (one of which came all the way from Russia to see Opeth that night) and myself when we wanted to say hello to him. Other then that, the rest of Opeth guys where really kind.

I've met all of the current Opeth line-up except Per. Per completly blew off two Opeth fans (one of which came all the way from Russia to see Opeth that night) and myself when we wanted to say hello to him. Other then that, the rest of Opeth guys where really kind.

woodsmoke........named after the nest album?