Mellotron Heart..

As I ordered the special (cd+dvd+lp) edition a bit late, I'm going to have to buy the record all over again to get Mellotron Heart? :erk:

I just got the Watsershed SE, and I have Mellotron Heart! It's really nice, the mellotrons fit perfectly.

I bought the special edition also, but didn't get the CD Single, could you please rip it mp3 for us who bought the special edition? :worship:

seriously everyone, just download the fucking song off soulseek or something.
it's roadrunner's own fault if they can't put one more song on the SE.
i bought the SE here in berlin on the 30th of may (earlier release deat here in germany), and i don't have the song.
i'm all for supporting a band, and piracy's a whore, but you gotta start thinking about who's actually getting ripped off, if the price for one extra song is the whole fucking album (which in berlin was 18 euros, equals to about 28 USD).
i'm gonna download it, fuck these capitalist shitheads.
only sad thing is, that opeth has to deal with scumfucks like this.
music's not music anymore, it's just another way to rip off working citizens.
ironic, that companies could do this millions of times, they could release cds with only one song on them, track for track cd releases which would amount to 500 USD (if they wanted to), and no one could do anything, but god forbid i download some songs, i get jail time here.

way to go world.

seriously everyone, just download the fucking song off soulseek or something.
it's roadrunner's own fault if they can't put one more song on the SE.
i bought the SE here in berlin on the 30th of may (earlier release deat here in germany), and i don't have the song.
i'm all for supporting a band, and piracy's a whore, but you gotta start thinking about who's actually getting ripped off, if the price for one extra song is the whole fucking album (which in berlin was 18 euros, equals to about 28 USD).
i'm gonna download it, fuck these capitalist shitheads.
only sad thing is, that opeth has to deal with scumfucks like this.
music's not music anymore, it's just another way to rip off working citizens.
ironic, that companies could do this millions of times, they could release cds with only one song on them, track for track cd releases which would amount to 500 USD (if they wanted to), and no one could do anything, but god forbid i download some songs, i get jail time here.

way to go world.

settle down!

i dont think you could possibly be ripped off by an opeth album, i would have happily payed 40 bucks for the SE. i dont think it would be a good idea to put the mellatron heart song on the album because it would have wrecked it by having the song twice, the flow of the album is great and if there were anything else it would not be the same, this is probably the reason for putting the bonus tracks on the dvd to.
they could have put it on the dvd though. but i think the idea was to have something special for the people who ordered the pack with everything (vinyl - SE) although i have heard that more of these were made and sent to the indi stores or something.(the mellatron heart single)

but anyway its one track which everybody already has a version of, so i dont think you can get that angry and say that we are getting ripped off, thats a bit much i think, if roadrunner are also giving this version away they couldnt be making any money from it anyway, its just a free bonus that some people might get. so if people download it they wouldnt really be losing anything as they are giving it away anyway.

well thats my 2 cents on the matter

My local music shop came through with the free Mellotron Heart bonus (and the SE was only $18). I had to ask for it specifically, as the shopkeep didn't know what I was talking about at first. Anyone purchasing at an independent store should do the same.

My local music shop came through with the free Mellotron Heart bonus (and the SE was only $18). I had to ask for it specifically, as the shopkeep didn't know what I was talking about at first. Anyone purchasing at an independent store should do the same.

that's so awesome and lucky, i'm jealous(assuming i don't get one)