Mellotronen 2008

Well, I'm going to bed, flying to Stockholm tomorrow morning, see you guys at the warm up party or on the boat!

Cheers!

l_43aed344567f4483006d10af752e0a6a.jpg

Okay I found this on Blabbermouth.net. There was nothing said about Mike but here's what was posted.

KATATONIA's setlist was as follows:
01. Leaders
02. Wealth
03. Soil's Song
04. Deadhouse
05. Teargas
06. Cold Ways / Had to (Leave)
07. Deliberation
08. Ghost of the Sun
09. Criminals
10. July
11. Future of Speech
12. Tonight's Music
13. For my Demons
14. Sleeper
15. My Twin
16. Evidence
17. Murder

That setlist is not correct. No Future of Speech, Deliberation, Leaders, Sleeper, Tonight's Music and For My Demons. Awesome gig btw. I drank away the Opeth gig to the point where I only remember Master's Apprentice but Katatonia made the cruise worth it. I hung with a lot of the forum guys on the cruise and it was awesome allover.

Came home a bit over an hour ago, unpacked all my shit. The whole trip was incredibly, unbelievably awesome, met loads of forum members. Hobo (Björn), Cis (Sabine), Camille (Camille :)), Frith (Emil (email :D)), Stefan86 (Stefan), Opethpainter (Eugene), Burton C Bill (Bill), Bleak Eyes (forgot your real name dude!), Weepngwrds (Jeff) and probably some more. Sadly I didn't meet EternityRites, your avatar pic is a bit too little 'revealing' to make a positive ID on ;)

Took pics with pretty much all the 'stars' that were on the boat. Thanks to Björn for picking me up from the airport, showing me to the subway and all other assistance and of course for sharing the cabin. Same for Ernst, nice to meet you dude (hope you read this somehow)! Also it was great to meet Camille's friends Alex and Mike, you guys rule, really made some new friends, can't wait for the next time to drink and party with you guys! Really hope you guys can come to Wacken!

What a weekend, my mind is still digesting it all, so the stories and pics will follow later. Anyway, the gigs were awesome, being on the same boat with the bands was incredible, had really cool chat with Axe of Opeth, some nice drunken adventures with Mattias N :D

And yes, Mikael did Murder! Hell yeah! It was so awesome.

@ufomagnet: nice pic man haha. you can see some of my brootal nosebleed.

@MadTinus: it was awesome meeting all of you guys! didn't really have the chance to say goodbye to some people properly, so I gotta say that the sunday night was pretty damn awesome :kickass: now you shall post pictures