Mellotronen 2008

Last time I checked I had boobs. Real ones, not bitch tits. :lol: But in answer to your question, yeah, that's the right Gustaf you're thinking of. ;)

Oops... Sorry about that :)
and..YAY!

Is Mattias Eklundh really going to be there as well?
Yupp.
Mats och Morgan has confirmed that IA will join them.
Thordendal and IA eklund together.. thats one of my guitar masturbation dreams. actualy, Mats and Morgan is probably the show i am looking forward to the most..

If I can get my passport in enough time, I will definitely be going. I have an appointment on Monday morning to apply. It might take 4-6 weeks, which if the time frame stood true, would be in time. I am possibly going to get it expedited. We will see, but I am pretty excited about this. Once in a lifetime deal.

I should be getting my passport by the 21st of Februrary, and I am in the process of booking a cabin. Instead of taking a direct flight to Stockholm, I might get a flight to England to save money. I will then try to take a train from there to Stockholm. Can anyone assist me with the whole train thing? Thanks for any help.

I should be getting my passport by the 21st of Februrary, and I am in the process of booking a cabin. Instead of taking a direct flight to Stockholm, I might get a flight to England to save money. I will then try to take a train from there to Stockholm. Can anyone assist me with the whole train thing? Thanks for any help.

You do know that england is an island right? :p
J/k
for Swedish train services (i think you can book at least Denmark -> Sweden there) try www.sl.se
Otherwise, england - Sweden by plane with ryanair is like 40-50€..
and i don't think you can get here by train much cheaper..
(just think... you have to pass half of Europe on the way..)

Ok, I think that we will be flying straight into Stockholm after all. I checked out a flight from London to Stockholm, and it was only a little cheaper than flying straight in. I re-checked the flight straight to Stockholm, and for some reason, the price dropped like $70. So, now we would save money flying straight into Stockholm.

The only issue now is getting a train from Arlanda to the boat. The guy from Mellotronen gave me same crazy instructions on getting to the boat by train. I checked on the SL Journey Planner site, and there are so many results for stuff. I have no idea. I am quite nervous that I will get lost, and miss the fucking boat, ha.

Are you going directly from the plane to the boat, or are you staying in Stockholm for a while?
I can pick you up at arlanda, and you can come along with us if you want..
(I live just 5 minutes from arlanda).

The flight that I had been looking at would get into Arlanda at 11:00 on Saturday morning. From there, I was going to try and get on a train or metro to the boat. I figured that we would have time to spare, and I would just walk around before the boat boarded. But meeting with someone who knows what they are doing sounds good, so we could meet up. Are you just driving to the boat?

My bank account mentioned to me that it may have some problems with me going. And he is a good friend.

I may have to disregard his advice though.

Ticket booking is a bit slow and complicated I have to say, I had to make a 'fake' order through the Mellotronen store in orde to pay for my ticket and it's still not confirmed... So I still don't know for sure whether I'm going. I mean, why not add it as an item to the online store...

*sigh* I want my damn cabin booked and confirmed!! :/

How far is Arlanda from Stockholm? I'm flying into Stockholm for two nights, doing the cruise, then staying in Stockholm for two nights. Anyone have a recommendation on a good cheap place to stay?