Mellotronen 2008

I already received my passport. It only took a week to get it. I did not even make it expedited or anything. That is crazy, but I am so glad that I am going.

MadTinus, are you staying with Hobo on Friday night? Hopefully I can arrange something with Hobo to get picked up at the airport, which I should arrive at before Noon. I hope that I can see Stockholm a little bit for a few hours before the boat leaves.

MadTinus, are you staying with Hobo on Friday night? Hopefully I can arrange something with Hobo to get picked up at the airport, which I should arrive at before Noon. I hope that I can see Stockholm a little bit for a few hours before the boat leaves.
I'm not sure yet what will happen on Friday after I arrive, I will have to hook up with Hobo before I board the boat at least, I will sort it out with him. I will most likely be hanging out with Camille and crew on Friday and Saturday, but we shall see how things will develop.

My plan (not set in stone though) was to pick up Mr. Bleak eye up there, and then more or less go directly to the big city to hook up with the rest of the forum people (if you want us... or perhaps you hate us... and think we smell bad...)
:)

Swany and me won't come. But shame on you to go there without us
smilie_ugly_005.gif