Mellotronen 2008

Do you think that the Swedish bands will speak English or Swedish? I know that a lot of International folk will be attending, but I am sure that just enough Swedes will be there too. So, what do you guys think?

Does it really matter? Jonas usually doesn't say much more than "thanks" and "next song is..."
About Opeth: I've seen them on Swedish gigs and I think they spoke Swedish only but I used my imagination and was pretty much able to get the jokes, at least I thought so :D
Don't worry, if you think something important has been said you can always ask the peole around you.

I was just wondering out of curiosity really. It would only make sense for them to speak Swedish at a concert in Sweden. But since the boat will be filled with people from outside countries, I pondered if they would speak Swedish or English. We will see though.

only two weeks left wheee!!

How many of you will be at the warm-up party? I'll take any cheap accomodation recommendations also for Friday night.

Here is my contribution to the Swedish phrases:

Jag är snyggare naken

and

helt fascinerande (if you don't want to tell someone you don't speak Swedish just nod and say this)

and then the only thing I remember to say in Finnish:
No, kuunteletkos paljon metallimusaa? (So do you listen to a lot of black metal?)

Im seeing katatonia the day before in Spain, but, since i know they are playing on a metal cruise, the "normal" metal fest im going to doesnt sound that interesting anymore... :(

oh, okay. cool. that's one hell of a flight, hope the cruise will be as rockin' for you as it will be for me :kickass:

Ha, thanks. I am sure that I will see you there sometime. I am going to be getting a ride from the airport with Hobo, and I will be tagging along with him on the train to the boat.

Ha, thanks. I am sure that I will see you there sometime. I am going to be getting a ride from the airport with Hobo, and I will be tagging along with him on the train to the boat.

wow, I can't stand the flight from the US to Europe. Its exactly why I chose to spend my go-home-and-see-mom money on this trip instead of going back there hah!