Melodic Death Metal Bands with DEEP Vocals

Forlorn said:
Anybody know any bands excpet for Hedon Cries that melodic death but with Deep ass vocals. I'm talking really really deep

Well, Dark Tranquility is the first that comes to mind. Maybe old Soilwork is deep enough for you.

I wouldn't call The Crown Melodic Death personally, I always cosidered them new Thrash, like Dew Scented and The Haunted.
They fucking rock, though.

Yes, Vehemence is definitely Melodic Death Metal, and the vocals are certainly quite deep, although there are also mid ranged vocals (and some high screams done by the bass player). Awesome band.

Pandemonium. I think. I'm starting to suspect that there are a few bands with this name, and the one I'm thnking of has deep vocals.

Kalmah's are sort of mid-range, as are In Flames' mid-90's albums.

The deepest I know of and am sure of are Gardenian, Carcass(Heartwork), and Dark Tranquility.

666Phoenix666 said:
I wouldn't call The Crown Melodic Death personally, I always cosidered them new Thrash, like Dew Scented and The Haunted.
They fucking rock, though.
Their new CD is more thash, but their earlier work in more melodic death metal IMO. I have Crowned In Terror, and it has tons of blast beats and agressive riffing, and the last song is even called Death Metal Holocaust. It is more death metal than Dark Tranquility, In Flames, or latter day At The Gates.