Metal 2007- Reissues.... Official Thread

Moondark-shadows path (dreamtide, death doom, originally recorded in 93) now being released for the first time.

Eternal Darkness -total darkness compilation (Temple of Darkness / M.Wrath), death doom, releases recorded inbetween 90-93)

Sabbat (UK) - History Of A Time To Come (Thrash, Sanctuary, Original release 1988)
Sabbat (UK) - Dreamweaver (Thrash, Sanctuary, Original release 1989)
Assassin - The Upcoming Terror (Thrash, Marquee, Original release 1986) already out

The Kovenant fmr. Covenant - In Times Before the Light (VME/Head Not Found, Symphonic Black, Original release 1997)

Uh, you can just put those in that thread if you'd like, just think of a way to mark them? That way I won't have to sticky another thread! Would you mind if I merged em?

Sabbat (UK) - History Of A Time To Come (Thrash, Sanctuary, Original release 1988)
Sabbat (UK) - Dreamweaver (Thrash, Sanctuary, Original release 1989)
Assassin - The Upcoming Terror (Thrash, Marquee, Original release 1986) already out

Do you know roughly when this year the Sabbat reisssues will be out?

Oops, I guess this is where Venom's re-release goes. I put it in the other thread. Anyway they're re-releasing Resurrection I believe under Sanctuary Records.

Do you know roughly when this year the Sabbat reisssues will be out?

I don't think they've set a date for them yet.

Anyway, a few more that should be out later this month:

Gorguts - Considered Dead (Death Metal, Metal Mind, Original release 1991)
Gorguts - The Erosion of Sanity (Death Metal, Metal Mind, Original release 1993)

Sadus - Chemical Exposure (Thrash/Death metal, Metal Mind, Original release 1988)
Sadus - Swallowed in Black (Thrash/Death metal, Metal Mind, Original release 1990)
Sadus - A Vision of Misery (Thrash/Death metal, Metal Mind, Original release 1992)

Toxik - World Circus (Speed/Thrash metal, Metal Mind, Original relese 1988)
Toxik - Think This (Speed/Thrash metal, Metal Mind, Original release 1989)

There are a fair few more of these Roadrunner reissues by Metal Mind, and some of them are also being released by Displeased records too, but I can't remember which ones are still to come out.

The Lord Weird Slough Feg - The Lord Weird Slough Feg (Heavy, Miskatonic)
Revelation - Frozen Masque (Doom, Miskatonic)
Solstice - Blood Fire Doom box set (Doom, Cyclone Empire)

I think the gorguts reissues are only printed 2000 times. Also is that Venom album any good. I have not heard any one into venom mention it.

I have a feeling the Displeased ones are just not coming out anymore. They had a head on collision with Marquee records from Brazil over Sacrifice.

I already had a hit and miss with those reissues. I ordered one of the Sadus records last week and not even 24 hours later I was issued a refund because that and one other Sadus album were recalled for being defective. Someone else said the same happened to them, but no word on when/if that's getting straightened out.