10.06 Black Sabbath - 13
11.06 Scale The Summit - The Migration
11.06 The Black Dahlia Murder - Everblack
21.06 Mumakil - Flies Will Starve
21.06 Amon Amarth - Deceiver Of The Gods
24.06 Autopsy - The Headless Ritual
25.06 Havok - Unnatural Selection

Looks like I'll enjoy this month.

:headbang: Much better than the first song they released.

June 2013 releases:

04.06 Megadeth - Super Collider
10.06 Black Sabbath - 13
11.06 The Black Dahlia Murder - Everblack
14.06 Kalmah - Seventh Swamphony
24.06 Autopsy - The Headless Ritual
25.06 Havok - Unnatural Selection
25.06 Deeds Of Flesh - Portals To Canaan

What a fucking month it's going to be!

:headbang: Much better than the first song they released.

What a fucking month it's going to be!

I'm surprised you're a black dahlia murder fan. I guess I'm also an atypical fan of the band myself. Preordered the vinyl for the new one. That fuckers first press is 1000 copies and its already sold out. Couldn't believe it. Only reason I even got one is the frontman runs their Facebook (and is a pretty cool guy from what I can tell) and put out a message that said only fifty were left.

Yeah, I've had a listen to the new Summoning... it bored me quite a bit, and i say that as a fan of Summoning. Maybe i need to give it some more time...

I'm surprised you're a black dahlia murder fan. I guess I'm also an atypical fan of the band myself. Preordered the vinyl for the new one. That fuckers first press is 1000 copies and its already sold out. Couldn't believe it. Only reason I even got one is the frontman runs their Facebook (and is a pretty cool guy from what I can tell) and put out a message that said only fifty were left.

Nice! Yea, the guys from that band seem to be cool as fuck.

Ritual is the first album from them that i actually sat down and listened to. I happened to see a copy of the album at the local BB last year and picked it up. I don't know why i had always thought they were a metalcore band.

What other albums would you recommend i check out?

The farther back you go, the more Gothenburg melodeath they are so I'd avoid their early stuff if you aren't into that. (And I remember you saying something less than positive about slaughter of the soul)

I say give Nocturnal a try and if thats a no go, wait for everblack. Lol

Dont know if this has been mentioned yet:

Fleshgod Apocalypse said:
Italian symphonic death metallers FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE are working on their third full-length album at 16th Cellar Studio with producer Stefano Morabito. "We are tracking guitars now, and the result is amazing," says guitarist/vocalist Cristiano Trionfera. "Stefano is nailing it and we know the album will sound incredibly powerful." For this album the band also used a collaboration of very talented guests, which contributed in making this record a unique piece of art.

Adds guitarist/vocalist Tommaso Riccardi: "The concept of this album is based on the myth of the Labyrinth of Knossos and every character related to it. We focused on the philological aspect in order to represent all the elements of the classic world and, through a manic and meticulous research, we managed to create a metaphor with our times, as the maze can be associated with the endless search for what we really are. We're sure you will be stunned by this as much as we are."

"It's difficult to recap in a few words all the elements contained in our new work, but we are sure this will absolutely be THE album for us," elaborates drummer Francesco Paoli. "We have spent a lot of time composing these new songs and, even if recordings are not finished yet, we can firmly declare that this material is simply incredible, more mature and definitely a huge step forward from all our previous works. Epic complex harmony, sophisticated touching melodies, a true vocal aggression, photonic grooves and back to articulated riffing... these are just few things you will find in this album. It's fucking quality music, you will see."

FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE's as-yet-untitled third album is tentatively due in August via Nuclear Blast Records.

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label...fleshgod-apocalypse-working-on-new-album.html

Also, the new Alcest is called Shelter and will be out in August.