Metal 2013

Once again, !T.O.O.H.! did something weirder than all shit.

EDIT: Parts sound like taken from some old fucked up video game.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't sound like video game music, just !T.O.O.H.! played by a band-machine. Which is awesome.

It's the most fucking fucking boring shit ever. Nobody would even give a shit if it had no BRUZUM written on it.

It's the most fucking fucking boring shit ever. Nobody would even give a shit if it had no BRUZUM written on it.

It's generally a lot better than any of the other post-prison albums at least, to anyone that likes both ambient music and metal.

It's generally a lot better than any of the other post-prison albums at least, to anyone that likes both ambient music and metal.

I am no expert on ambient but if this stands up to good ambient albums then the genre is pretty much worthless.

Just my 5p.

Anybody listen to the new Machetazo yet? I've never really listened to these guys before but if Ruin is any indication I'm sure their earlier stuff is killer! Worship at the Altar of Autopsy you pandejos!

machetazo.ruin.jpg

I am no expert on ambient but if this stands up to good ambient albums then the genre is pretty much worthless.

Just my 5p.

It's an "ok" ambient album (not great) whereas the rest are "garbage" metal albums, so yeah, it still wins.

Looking forward to new Sabbath this week, after that, there isn't really anything on the official release sched I'm excited about, except maybe Mercenary, Amon Amarth and Satyricon.

Going to work on getting what has already been released so far this year.

When is it out in the US?

14.06 Kalmah - Seventh Swamphony

Kalmah is one of the few melo-death bands that I like, especially their album The Black Waltz, so ill be looking forward to the new one.

That new !T.O.O.H.! song is insane, can't wait for the album. And btw, I think it's only a midi demo version and not indicative of the final sound. At least I hope not...