Metal 2013

That new !T.O.O.H.! song is insane, can't wait for the album. And btw, I think it's only a midi demo version and not indicative of the final sound. At least I hope not...

I think it is probably the final version. They've talked about the album sounding "electronic" and experimental and didn't say anything about it being an unfinished version when posting it on FB.

EDIT: I still don't know what to think about that sound myself. All I can say is that it's fucked up. Waiting for the full thing.

I'm currently enjoying the Slough Feg song Schmidt posted. It's fine.

I think it is probably the final version. They've talked about the album sounding "electronic" and experimental and didn't say anything about it being an unfinished version when posting it on FB.

EDIT: I still don't know what to think about that sound myself. All I can say is that it's fucked up. Waiting for the full thing.

It's really hard to judge an albums sound based on a LQ youtube clip, but atm it sounds clipped and thin. I dont mind a little electronic in my metal, but atm it sounds kind of sterile. The song is certainly unique though and ill be interested in hearing how the rest of the album comes out.

I'm currently enjoying the Slough Feg song Schmidt posted. It's fine.

Slough Feg is one of those examples of a band I should like more than I do. Something about their sound gets old fast for me. They are definitely good though and the solo in the track posted is definitely better than what most bands are doing today.

I'm definitely interested in the new Watain. I hear there's some real left-field stuff in this album. New Autopsy is juuuust out of reach and I can't wait til it finally comes out. Inquisition's back in the studio but it'll probably be 2014 before we hear anything out of those guys. Cauchemar's got an album out this month and I'm sure it'll be great. Not sure when the new Ares Kindgom came out but its awesome. A covers album for the ages! And the new Coffins is out this summer AND there's a fucking Witch Cross album coming out!! It's gonna be a good summer...

I'm definitely interested in the new Watain. I hear there's some real left-field stuff in this album.

Yes, it's gonna be awesome!

Watain - All That May Bleed (7 inch Picture Disc)(PRE-ORDER)
45929.jpg

Anybody listen to the new Machetazo yet? I've never really listened to these guys before but if Ruin is any indication I'm sure their earlier stuff is killer! Worship at the Altar of Autopsy you pandejos!

machetazo.ruin.jpg

mentioned it a few pages ago i think. love the fuck out of Machetazo.

Trono De Huesos is my personal favourite.

I'm definitely interested in the new Watain. I hear there's some real left-field stuff in this album. New Autopsy is juuuust out of reach and I can't wait til it finally comes out. Inquisition's back in the studio but it'll probably be 2014 before we hear anything out of those guys. Cauchemar's got an album out this month and I'm sure it'll be great. Not sure when the new Ares Kindgom came out but its awesome. A covers album for the ages! And the new Coffins is out this summer AND there's a fucking Witch Cross album coming out!! It's gonna be a good summer...

You can stream all of Cauchemar's new album on NWN's bandcamp page. Pretty sure Witch Cross is already out via Hells Headbangers. I keep forgetting that Inquisition is working on a new album. If it's anything like Ominous Doctrines... it's going to be amazing.