Metal 2014

I know most of you won't like this, but I had too. I just had a good laugh out of it for the lyrics mainly.

I'm pretty sure this band was meant to be a joke when they started lol, that solo though.

Anyways their new album came out today.

Last edited by a moderator:
How's the new Primordial? I don't like them at all, but was surprised to see some early negative reviews. Usually they're fellated in the metal press.

A few riffs aside I found it quite boring. I only really liked one song form the last one too, and I can't even recall its name.

Compared with their earlier output, and especially The Gathering Wilderness and To the Nameless Dead as it's more alike them than the earlier albums, the last two are disappointing.

Going over to Ireland for a gig they're headlining on Friday, hopefully after they've played all of the new album (presuming they'll be doing this) they'll mostly avoid Redemption at the Puritan's Hand.

Though, with Malthusian, Drowned and Dead Congregation as support, the gig can't really be anything but great.

This is what the new In Flames should of sounded like in terms of how they sound today. Sounds more like the Come Clarity days.

Last edited by a moderator:
From darkspace......

... .--. .- -.-. . / ... - .- - .. --- -. / --- -. . / .-. . ... - -.-- .-.. . -.. / .. -. / ...- .. -. -.-- .-.. / ..-. --- .-. -- / .- -. -.. / -. --- .-- / .- ...- .- .. .-.. .- -... .-.. . / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / .- ... - .-. .- .-.. / .-.. . --. .. --- -. .-.-.- / .- ..-. ..-. .. .-.. .. .- - .. --- -. / .--. .-. --- --. .-. .- -- ... / - --- / -... . / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . -.. / -. . -..- - / .-- . . -.- .-.-.- / -. . .-- / .- ..-. ..-. .. .-.. .. .- - . ... / .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- . / --- -. / -... --- .- .-. -.. / .- ... / .-- . .-.. .-.. .-.-.-

I like.

DEC 2014

05.12 * *Noctiferia - PAX
05.12 * *Cretin - Stranger
05.12 * *Sarpedon - Anomic Nation
05.12 * *Revel In Flesh - Death Kult Legions
05.12 * *Cruachan - Blood For The Blood God
05.12 * *Scanner - The Judgement
05.12 * *Coronatus - Cantus Lucidus
08.12 * *Faithful Darkness - Archgod
08.12 * *Taake - Stridens Hus
08.12 * *Death Wolf - III: Östergötland